SPOILER !! Week June 29

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-...86/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-june-22-july-3/

Monday June 29:
Gabi’s verdict is delivered.

Tuesday June 30:
Kristen and Brady reunite

Wednesday July 1:
Chaos erupts at Lani and Eli’s wedding.

Thursday July 2:
Jake and Gabi reel over his DNA test results.
Ben and Ciara confront Claire about the damaged wedding dress.

Friday July 3:
Jake is rattled by his encounter with Vivian.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-june-29th-t42119.html#p2049941

Monday, June 29, 2020
Marlena comforts Brady, who longs for his family.

Tuesday, June 30, 2020
A shocking guest crashes Lani and Eli's wedding!

Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Claire and Ciara bond over wedding planning.

Thursday, July 2, 2020
Vivian is stunned to learn about Jake.

Friday, July 3, 2020
Eric gives Will and Sonny disappointing news.
Eli and Lani have a romantic wedding night.

Darn, I was hoping Eli and Lani's wedding wouldn't have any problems. At
least, they get married.

Is Jake Stefan or did Vivian have twins?

Does Eric tell Will and Sonny that Allie picked someone else to adopt her baby?

Last edited:
:huh: So with all this happening, will anyone be happy on this show?

Hmmm, don't trust those wordings of spoilers........does Marilyn McCoo (Tamara Price - Lani's mom) walk in???

Monday June 29:
Gabi’s verdict is delivered. [Big woop. Another undeserving Salem insider gets off. If nothing else, Gabi should have been convicted of violating the norms of good taste with her hooker-style dresses and obnxious outbursts.]
Kristen and Brady reunite. [Is the odious Kristen creature back already?? This is just what the typical viewer longs for. :sarcasm:]

Wednesday July 1:
Chaos erupts at Lani and Eli’s wedding. [Of course it does. How often do Salem weddings ever go off without a hitch? It seems that the writers have forgotten how to portray pleasing, romantic nuptials.]

Thursday July 2:
Jake and Gabi reel over his DNA test results. [Oh barf, it sounds as if Jake is Stefan Zero. Who besides Gabi wants Zero back? Jake is a far more interesting character than Zero, who was simply another sleazy, slimy DiMera man.]

Friday July 3:
Jake is rattled by his encounter with Vivian. [This is no surprise. Most people are rattled by encounters with Vivian. Just ask Victor.]
Eli and Lani have a romantic wedding night. [Whatever happened at the wedding, it didn't take the lovebirds that long to get over it.]

Anyone getting the feeling that NONE of the 4 weddings will be a nice, lovely one? That they ALL will have something or someone cause havoc of some kind or another? Heck, would rather see a replay of .......Steve/Kayla as she regained her ability to speak; Bo & Hope, Shane & Kim, Jack & Jen..........you know, when weddings were WEDDINGS, ones we looked forward to and enjoyed.

Maybe Gabi changes the DNA results to make sure Jake is really Stefan? That would be something new. :rolleyes:

Brady and Kristen reunite? Please don't tell me she returns to Salem and goes on about her life, as though she hadn't committed a crime. Like Stefano, who used to do awful things, leave for a little while and come back and show up all over town with nobody seeming to think that was a problem.

Not only are we robbed of weddings now on Days, some couples that are clearly sick are forced down our throats. First the golden couple that was the horrid Sami and her rapist EJ, now the equally horrid Brady and his rapist Kristen. The "writers" actually think that romance now starts with violence. Like the scenes between Gwen and Jake, where they argue, get physical, then kiss after Jake forcefully grabs Gwen's neck and forces her into it. Oh, but of course, she enjoys it, as we very well know, women like violence, right? :sarcasm:

Come on, "writers", get with the program and try, just try, to think of something good that does not involve rape turning into love. :angry::sick::beat:

And to think also that Jack, who had a long way to being redeemed, still pays and feels guilty for raping Kayla. Today's "writers" would have put him and Kayla together. Just unbelievable!!!! :angry:

The Writer, as a survivor of sexual assault, I am disgusted with the way it is treated on Days. Jake grabbing Gwen and forcing her into a kiss is assault. Sexual assault does not have to involve rape as most people think. It cheapens all the work I have done to be able to call myself a survivor. It was a long journey from victim to survivor and I am proud of what I have accomplished. I wish Days could treat it in a more realistic manner and show the struggles of the victim and punishment of the perpetrator.

Back