SPOILER !! Week June 29

OH for the LOVE of GOD. Lani and Eli's wedding is beyond ridiculous. I'm amazed the writers didn't have JJ come in all upset over Eli sleeping with his girl and getting her pregnant. Or the lady who was dancing in the town square that one time, arrested for showing up to interrupt the proceedings. Imagine being a guest at that wedding. You'd want to get up and complain too.

And no words for Brady's actions. Just a shaking of my head. I don't remember Brady standing in front of the stupid stick but apparently it smacked him good several times.

How do I put this in writing after 52 years. He had been in the Army and we dated 9 months before he was discharged February 1968. I'm a survivor of date rape from March 1968, when you just kept it to yourself. The guilt was overwhelming, but I continued the relationship and married him a year later. This horrible marriage lasted 25 years and having a daughter and a son that I dearly love. I never spoke of what happened until the last couple of years, since my ex-husband died in 2018 from Alzheimer's and COPD. He would never have admitted to doing this. His "love" for me was control, not true love. I have survived with many lessons learned. My situation is a lot like on DOOL.

I'm so glad that it is more open now than when I was a child. We ARE survivors!

Link to NBC spoiler pics

It is hard to say when, inasmuch as events were cancelled, which were supposed to pre-empt Days for a couple weeks, and so there is a lot of scrambling going on. I thought he was to appear in August, but...who knows?

As it is, am sure Days is trying to scramble, stretch some episodes out more, so they won't be celebrating Halloween on Labor Day! Maybe they actually will be using all those scenes they cut out. :)

Yeah, I was thinking with COVID and all, umm we are getting closer to them running out of episodes if they don't start shooting soon. I see them all on Instagram, the actors, seem to be holding up well.

In fact, I wonder if we are going to start seeing everyone in Salem show up with masks. GOSH I hope not, we hear enough of it on the news, I hope Days keeps COVID out of their timeline lol!

Vivian!!!!!!! :beat: Why oh why? This the most embarrassing writing and disgusting thing ever. Dr. Rolf has a wardrobe full of the living dead. Overdone and annoying. Writers, give us a break. God knows, we need one.

Well, Viv already showed up in Salem (played by a different actress) after she was supposed to have been shot & left for dead by Kate. That was when Stefan was shot after jumping in front of Vivian as Lani fired her gun. (Viv was about to shoot Lani) Viv then ran off, been "hiding" out, I guess.

I see your point, but I submit the most annoying thing I've endured is Diana Colville's recast with Judith Chapman. I thought she was even worse. At least Robin Strasser's Vivian amused me at times.

Back