SPOILER !! Week June 3

Not exactly story related, but we have seen John Aniston (Victor) up and moving more lately. Before, he was always just sitting in a chair, like Stefano used to when he was too sick to move around. That's good to see.

Egads, so Ben will end up in jail, Claire once again refusing to tell all. Wonder if Marlena will talk her into doing the right thing.
And now, Eve, who insisted Jack run on a platform of law and order.......is gonna railroad someone big time.

Assuming she saw Haley's head on Tripp's shoulder thru the window, and of course, in true Salem style, jumped to wrong conclusion, and once again, is trying to kill people. And of course, Ben will be blamed once again, probably. Ugh.

what made me roll eyes....Claire could hear them from where she was standing....she doesn't move, calls Eve,leaves message.........but Ben & Claire don't hear her!

I wonder if, when they do finally catch Claire, she tells people that Eve has known all along and was supposed to be helping her? They can't be keeping her in that police commissioner job for long, can they??? And, again we have people trying to tell the truth, but are conveniently interrupted by a visitor, the phone, etc. I know this is a soap standard, but Days does this way too often. Especially when it does come out that it was Claire and not Ben who set that stupid fire.

Actually, the scene at the cafe was really more of bad directing than writing. If Claire had moved from where she was just a few steps off to the right.....(where she went to come out with a smile on her face to take their order) it would have been more plausible.
And then, do waiters & waitresses really carry their cell phones with them, ON, while working, waiting on tables, etc.???

Back