SPOILER !! Week June 5

Thanks, Kat!

Chloe vents to Xander - I do like how open they are with each other, because both really need a good friend. I hope they don't end up being more than that, but I think that it is headed in that direction. So obvious they are attracted to each other.

Jada grills Leo - The question is: Does he go better with potato salad or macaroni salad?

️Shawn snaps at Belle - He needs to stop lashing out at her because he is angry with himself. Get a punching bag, literally, and work it out on that, don't make Belle/others the object of his self loathing.

️Tripp returns from Seattle - Because he knows that absence does NOT make the heart go fonder, and he needs to be there so Johnny doesn't have more access to Wendy.

Chloe vents to Xander: Good move. He’s a good listener as Charlie Dale would agree if he could.

Jada grills Leo: Why is she bothering poor Leo? Shouldn’t she still be getting more evidence from her felonious sister?

Trippy returns: Oh joy. More boring interaction with Wendy.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-june-5-t44469.html#p2137817

Monday, June 5, 2023
Eric, EJ and Nicole await the results of the paternity test.
Megan wants Dimitri and Kristen to marry.

Tuesday, June 6, 2023
Chloe slaps Xander.

Wednesday, June 7, 2023
Whitley tries to make Abe feel right at home.

Thursday, June 8, 2023
Jada and Sloan discuss their respective siblings’ legal woes.

Friday, June 9, 2023
Kate offers Harris a job.

Spoilers from https://carolyntopoltalk.com/heres-whats-happening-on-days-the-week-of-6-5-today/

new

Tuesday, June 6th:
Jada grills Leo about his encounter with Colin.

Wednesday, June 7th:
Julie bolsters Paulina, who's missing Abe.

Thursday, June 8th:
Whitley keeps Abe cut off from the outside world.

Friday, June 9th:
Roman informs Kate he's going to help Steve and John in the search for Abe.
Gwen and Leo discuss their failed relationships and wishes.

Why is Abe being kidnapped? Also, I am surprised and very happy to see that EJ, Eric, and Nicole all wait for the paternity tests results so soon. We all know, however, that this is just round 1.

So, Megan will be Kristen's mother-in-law??? That's pretty funny.

Megan & Kristen are close to the same age.....(7 yrs. apart in real life) Dimitri is supposed to be Megan's son.....Kristen is almost old enough to be his mother!

Now, Kristen is a DiMera, yes, adopted. Megan claims to be DiMera, which make Dimitri one as well.....right? Megan definitely has a plan to take over DiMera........what is it?

Megan wants Dimitri and Kristen to marry: These two more than deserve each other.

Kate offers Harris a job: Pub customers will be just thrilled to see Harris. :sarcasm:

Abe is cut off from the outside world: Abe does so little work at city hall that nobody will notice he’s missing.

Roman reacts to Kate offering Harris a job: “Wat da hell are you thinking. When word gets out that this dud is at the Pub, customers will stay away in droves. Those brave enough to enter will pobably lose their appetites once they see this guy, his undershirt, and tattoos. If you really want to give him a job, it will have to be in the back washing dishes and managing the dumpster.”

am surprised Kate has the power to hire anyone at the Pub. Roman owns it, did she get an o.k. from him?

Maybe the job is in the back, washing dishes, I hesitate to say "cooking".......or maybe cleaning/changing linens upstairs ...(there seems to be a lot of rooms they rent out up there)

LOL, these writers evidently are in a "provide a twist" mode. Nurse Whitley might be working with Colin, or have a vendetta all her own, or want something, a favor??, job??, special legislation??....from Abe.........or from Paulina perhaps.......and then again it might go back in time to Theo.....who the blazes knows. They toss in lots of ingredients, but it still is just a plain vanilla cake.

Back