SPOILER !! Week June 5

I think they will let it be EJ's for a while. In the meantime, who knows? Eric may take that as another sign to move on and marry Sloan in the meantime. And, I think we are pretty much assured that it will be Eric's at some time in the future.

And then again, it could turn out (the twist) to be vice versa. Eric is said to be papa, EJ cannot handle it, tho said he could, breaks it off with Nik....but Eric is committed to Sloan who is o.k. with him being daddy to Nik's kid, stays with him.........showing she really cares about him. However, these writers seem the change their minds as they write, so can't even accept what we see one day, as it will get changed within a few more. Sigghhhhh.

Hmmmm, maybe we should start calling Nicole "Blanche" instead, since like that Golden Girl, Nicole seems to no longer wear a bra!

(Blanche always made it known to the guys she wasn't wearing one, lol)

I think my problem is they did a good job of ending Eric and Nicole in the scene after she admitted she cheated and they had it out. It was the perfect scene where they loved each other but it was official that they could never make it work. And I say that as someone that liked them together until they just sent him of forever. Nicole should have been an emmy winner with that scene.

Imagine if for years Marlena and Roman never really ended. Those two were a huge couple at least to me an I still love original Roman. Love the current on too but that started with his Chris days.

I do suspect that Sloan did not swab Eric’s cheek. I don’t think she can swab her own cheek because she has XX chromosomes and Eric or any male would have XY chromosomes- I’m pretty sure that is something that would be detected in a hospital’s genetics lab. So what other male would have volunteered their cheek being swabbed?

I just don’t trust Sloan. She has motive to make it so that Eric is not declared the father.

I hate it but if they're going to do that I'd appreciate us knowing it quickly. It does seem like they've picked up the pace on some stories, even this one. There's probably a reason we're already at the stage of them finding out who the dad is so I suppose I should expect it not to hold up.

Does anyone honestly think any Days writer/producer would check on what would actually be revealed via a cheek swab? Who cares about chromosomes? This is just a cheek swab to check paternity. LOL

We all know Days flaunts all the rules all the time. Whatever they want to happen, will happen, no matter how ridiculous or impossible.

Just remember, dead people are suddenly alive, and no one has a single scar, no matter the injury, the surgery, etc. :)

I would actually respect the writers more if we would have seen gloved hands in the lab, instead of acting like this is over and done and we all accept that the baby is EJ's. I still suspect this is one of those with several changes and it may take years to finally know (depending on who is still on contract, etc.).

So Biscuit Baby will be moving into a home populated with Megan, Kritter, and Dimitri. Good luck to that kid. Talk about bad influences.

Jada visits Sloan and grills Leo: She’s really making a pest of herself isn’t she?

Paulina may have been kidnapped: If so, the kidnapper will be in for a decidedly unpleasant experience.

Xander and Chloe share a kiss. Now that she’s enjoyed a Xander kiss, she’ll never go back to the insipid Brady.

Does anyone honestly think any Days writer/producer would check on what would actually be revealed via a cheek swab? Who cares about chromosomes? This is just a cheek swab to check paternity. LOL
Remember when the DNA test "proved" that "Baby Bonnie" was the child of Bonnie and Lucas, when she was actually Emily, the baby of Mimi and Rex?

Yes, but a real DNA test would've shown that the baby didn't belong to Bonnie and Lucas, but to people who were related to them. Even those online DNA test kits can differentiate between parents/children/siblings/cousins. But Days played fast and loose with baby Emily's DNA test and thought we were all too stupid to notice.

IF Sloan swabbed her own cheek instead of Eric's, you'd think the DNA test would say not only was it not a match to Baby Walker, but it was also female DNA. My guess is that down the road, Baby Walker will get sick and we'll find out Eric really is his/her father. Just speculation on my part.

Back