SPOILER !! Week June 5

OH thank God, the Shawn snaps at Belle day has finally come. That's such a non spoiler and sounds so bad and it's been there for what seems like months. Now after tomorrow the amazing spoiler team will have to come up with something else. Or do they?

Were these spoilers already written? Or does Days work with folks who cross the line to write these delightful things? I'd almost prefer to not know what's coming.

So, wondering if this nurse that has spirited Abe away, is going to end up being like Kathy Bates character in Stephen King's novel Misery?
That's funny @Mouillette4447 I just saw this in a Facebook group the other day. LOL

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1
I hope they don't change that later. I remember how confusing it was with Caroline Brady swapping Chloe's test results, then them later being changed back to Daniel being the father.
There might have been a writer change in there somewhere, although I wasn't keeping up with the behind-the-scenes stuff as much and with the rotating writers they had for the 10 years preceding Ron's hire, it was hard to keep track!

Just like they couldn't tell Bonnie and Lucas weren't the parents of Emily that time. A DNA test would've clearly shown Bonnie and Lucas to be relatives of the baby, but not her parents.
Re-Ron thought he was smart with his next paternity test, and even pointed out to folks on twitter how clever he was (this was during the Tripp/Allie nightmare) that it wasn't a paternity test, just showed a relationship, or some such baloney.

A Better Lizard will say anything in the hope that someone connected with the show will like or boost it. I'm not missing soap twitter one bit.

I guess the Salem hospital is like the Salem PD. They couldn't tell DNA not from a man :)

In all fairness, the lab was probably just testing to see if the DNA was a match, not determining gender, although it probably would have indicated the female DNA on the results somewhere. It seems like it was remiss that Kayla didn't actually look at the results. I'm betting she would have seen the discrepancy, but she just handed them to Nicole, and ran off to take care of her briefing to the hospital board, or whatever it was (I can't remember now).

Nicole isn't a trained doctor, she just probably read the results showing a match/no-match. We all know how this is going to go. Somewhere down the line, whether soon, or somewhere down the line, there will be a medical issue with the baby, either in utero or after the baby is born (ala Kimberly/Shane/Victor/Andrew paternity reveal) where the baby will need blood, or (insert some other life-threatening issue that will require the "real" dad's blood/organ donation/bone marrow transplant/et. al. that will reveal that Sloan lied). She will be forced to come forward with the truth, in order to save the baby/pregnancy.

Back