SPOILER !! Week Mar 12

Thanks. I also went on DaysCafe and read the spoilers there. So I think I can hold it together till 5pm. lolol

It depends on NBC when the preview comes out. It usually comes out around 4 central time.
Sometimes it comes out a lot later than that.

Does that mean you don't bother with the spoilers here?

Oh no, this is my go to place for all things Days. But sometimes I get busy and don't read spoilers for a couple of weeks. The end of the show today was a total surprise for me and I had to find whatever I could. lolol

I wish, as in I really wish, I could get behind this split personality story. I find it really annoying that Stefan0 is not screaming at the top of his lungs to Chad that something is wrong with Abby.

StefanO is really annoying me by not going to Chad as well. I can't believe Vivian hasn't done her gloating over his crazy wife yet because she just can't control her diarrhea of the mouth. But I am really intrigued by this story so I hope it isn't one that is resolved to soon. There is so much that they can do with this and I wouldn't mind a couple more personalities.

With the show going back into Abby's mental issues I really think they should go further because this does make her really bonkers and it is going to have a lot of effect on Chad and their son. Chad ultimately may have to get sole custody for Thomas' safety.

Back