katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from https://thetvwatercooler.com/2018/03/days-spoilers-march-2018/

Will and Paul share a kiss!
Adrienne has a warm reunion with Steve.
Abigail seeks help from Kayla.
Valerie tries to talk J.J. out f marrying Lani until the baby arrives.
A vulnerable “Gabby” opens up to Stefan and makes a bold decision!
“Gabby” is forced to pretend to be Abigail in front of Kayla and Jennifer.

Adrienne. Hmmm. I don't believe I know that name. :huh::) Haha. Just kidding. I was actually quoting Adrienne herself! In 2013, Sonny called her and she jokingly said "Sonny Kiriakis. I don't believe I know that name."

Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/4396/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-march-5-16

Monday March 12:
Maggie and Victor attempt a reconciliation.

Tuesday March 13:
Ciara and Tripp grow closer and finally kiss.

Wednesday March 14:
Gabi lays into Lani about her one-night stand with Eli.

Thursday March 15:
Chad confides in Kate his concerns about Abigail.

Friday March 16:
Determined to win her back, Brady gives Eve an ultimatum.
Gabby is forced to pretend to be Abigail in front of Kayla and Jennifer.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11061263/7/#new

Monday, March 12, 2018
Brady’s nuptials to Eve come to a grinding halt.
Steve and Kayla have a touching moment as they deal with his medical condition.

Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Claire is stunned by Ciara's news.

Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Chad searches Stefan’s office and finds incriminating evidence.

Thursday, March 15, 2018
Eli lays down the law with Julie.

Friday, March 16, 2018
Lani and Chad confront Stefan about Andre’s phone.

Oh, wow, thank you Kat.....

So we at last get Steve's sister in a scene with him, way overdue with him being in hospital so long. Maybe Ciara lets Claire know she & Tripp have gotten pretty close. I mean, Claire may have bragged about Theo being her boyfriend, but she knew and enjoyed Tripp having a "thing" for her.

Eli finally does it.....has to be him telling Julie to lay off Gabi. About time someone did.

So Brady, seriously, attempts to marry Eve??? Truly am tired of all the May/December couples. Too many. Just leave the characters friends if the cast cannot be enhanced to avoid the huge age discrepancies. (let alone the lack of chemistry)

I wonder if it's Gabby or Dr. Laura who pretends to be Abigail. I thought Dr. Laura was the gatekeeper. The spoiler may just say Gabby since Dr. Laura hasn't been officially revealed onscreen yet.

I hope Adrienne is on for more than one episode and we see her with Justin and Sonny too.

Interesting that there are no Rafe/Hope spoilers

Chad confides in Kate his concerns about Abigail.

Yep, because as we all know Kate is so well versed in the medical and physiological arenas. Too darn bad there isn't a doctor or nurse around that Chad could talk with, or mother in law.

Sometimes the storytelling just makes me shake my head in wonderment. Kate must have something powerful over the powers that be that keeps her front and center most of the time. Or does it just seem that way because she's worn my last nerve ending down?

Monday March 12:
Maggie and Victor attempt a reconciliation. [Maggie ought to give Victor a break. How long can he get along without his warm milk and home-baked cookies?]
Brady’s nuptials to Eve come to a grinding halt. [Of course they do. How many Salem marriages have gone off without a hitch?]

Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Claire is stunned by Ciara's news. [This should be that Rafe is going to arrest her for illegal electronic eavesdropping, but in Salem, crimes like this count for less than littering or letting your dog take care of business on the DiMansion lawn.]

Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Chad searches Stefan’s office and finds incriminating evidence. [How, typical -- a civilian investigates a crime while the Salem P.D. fiddles.]

Thursday, March 15, 2018
Eli lays down the law with Julie. [Has he gotten tired of hearing about what a wonderful person Nick Fallon was?]

Other
Adrienne has a warm reunion with Steve.
[Nice of her to stop by.:sarcasm:]

Wednesday March 14:
Gabi lays into Lani about her one-night stand with Eli.

This should be interesting. After what happened with JJ, I always kind of got the impression that Gabi didn't like Lani very much. So I was a bit surprised when they were so chummy the day Lani told Gabi about the baby.

So if Gabi's bail is revoked after Lani arrests her this week, :angry:I think she should probably feel lucky if there are iron bars between them during this tongue lashing.

I'm also glad to see that Eli is finally realizing that simply sighing and saying "Grandma!" in a disapproving tone isn't going to cut it where Julie is concerned. A firmer hand is called for. I can already picture Julie with her eyes wide and full of tears as she repeatedly says "But darling.."

Back