SPOILER !! Week Mar 13

Boy, ran this over again stopping at several places, amazing what we miss in the 30 second regular play. Too bad we can't slow the speed down and be able to see all that is included.

Who are the guys doing that Greek dance? Anyone able to I.d. them?

So Xander mentions his "mother is dead to me". First ever mention of his mother. Don't you wonder, since she is gonna appear, if his mom might be Megan?

For a few minutes I considered Vivian, but that would make Xander a brother to Stefan.

But it might be Kate...doubt it. Since Xander said "dead to me", it seems he has had no contact with her, had cut her out of his life. Who knows, Re-ron has changed backgrounds, personalities, ....

Maybe ReRon got the idea from the different names & professions poor John had to endure.

ReRon can change anything he wants and does. Megan could have made up a fake maiden name. Or used her mother's maiden name as the fake name. Wasn't watching back then, but in what I read, her mother is not mentioned by name, only Max hathaway, who was her adoptive father. Oh, Re-Ron could have lots of fun with her invisible background.

However, just an idea I have thought about. No clue as to Xander's mom, but so coincidental that Megan is coming just after that tiny mention of his mother by the Xman.......

Really too bad ReRon refuses to accept the fact that "all" the audience has not seen Beyond Salem, & has no idea what the blazes he is talking about in reference to those episodes. So now he is attempting to put them both together as if it would be a seamless union.

For some, it's gonna be like they cut out bunches of episodes and won't admit it. LOL

Bringing in Beyond Salem is one thing I’m okay with. It’s all on Peacock now, so it makes sense to expect fans have seen it. Plus: those shows were better than the main show on NBC in terms of tone, pace, interest, and feeding fans love of core characters. They were fun, which the main show forgets to be many times. I could do without so much sci-fi, but I love the adventurous caper feel. And new sets! They went places.

The thing is, many folks do not have the ability to stream. Honest they don't. And not a clue what one does to attain it. Our local cable companies DO NOT all carry Peacock. I have satellite, DISH, it does not carry Peacock.....

And believe it or not........there are people out there who don't have a computer! Honest. And those who only have one for e-mail. So Beyond Salem was unavailable to folks, and now that Days is completely on Peacock, which is streaming, a lot more no longer are able to view Days at all, or even not viewing because it is not on at a regular time. Oh, great, you can watch any time you want. Trouble is, it gets forgotten with the busy times, activities. Many fans only know what is going on by recaps, summaries, etc.

Back