SPOILER !! Week Mar 2

These writers don't seem to want/like anything positive...it is always doom & gloom. Heck, they won't even let a couple be married in a nice ceremony any more. Babies die, or get some terrible illness. Folks sent to prison for something they did not do, but guilty parties go free.

This picture is going around, which will air next week.

ERouh2pW4AA-DmU.jpg

Evan has been going under a false name, (evidently real one is Christian Maddox) & has been destroying mail from courts advising Rafe there is a problem with Evan's background check....for the adoption). Looks like Evan is found out or something....???

My theory always was that Jordan and Evan might have been besties and she agreed to be a surrogate but got all crazy and skipped town with baby David. Evan tracked Jordan down and killed Jordan by accident maybe during an argument. I like the actor that plays Evan and thought it would have been a clever way to have a new character added with no relation to anyone else in Salem.

It sounds like a bisexuality story done horribly if that's really the case, in fact, it's so sloppy I hope that it's not the case!

If Xander can play gay with Leo I am hoping that Evan is just doing the same with Sonny. Days trying to explain bisexuality or portraying it will give me a headache and confuse everyone.

Nothing wrong with that orientation just this is awfully written if Evan truly is that way and not just playing Sonny.

Back