SPOILER !! Week Mar 20

JS, you’ve got that exactly right. Bo’s misdeeds couldn’t compare to those of professional criminals like Stefano, Orpheus, Clyde, Kritter Kristen, etc., or even the likes of EJ or Victor, but he was Salem’s romantic hero, all around good guy, and most importantly an officer of the law who habitually staged illegal, warrantless break-ins and sometimes violated the rights of suspects. In contrast, Commissioner Rafe largely plays things by the book.

Spoilers from https://www.soapoperanews.net/2023/03/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-week-of_14.html

Monday, March 20, 2023
Megan orders Kate to be killed.
Marlena and Kayla grill Dr. Rolf.
Marlena tries to reach out to John.
Hope makes a discovery about Harris.

Tuesday, March 21, 2023
Li tries to keep Stefan from Gabi.
Chanel and Paulina score a victory over Sloan.
Jada is confused by Talia's career change.
EJ and Nicole manipulate Stefan.

Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Paulina receives an unpleasant surprise.
Leo overhears Chloe badmouthing Rachel.
Xander and Alex come to blows over Gwen.
Brady plays dirty to get what he wants from Kristen.

Thursday, March 23, 2023
Megan demands results from Rolf.
Bo struggles to find his true self.
Harris decides to undergo risky treatment to help Hope.
Abe gives Chad advice about moving on.

Friday, March 24, 2023
Ben and Ciara receive exciting news!
Rolf awakens Kayla to test out his newly finished serum.
Bo demands his freedom from Megan.
Steve and John get a lead on Megan's location.

Marlena and Kayla grill Dr. Rolf. Like a hot dog :)

Jada is confused by Talia's career change. We're confused because she never talked about her sister before.

Xander and Alex come to blows over Gwen. Fight, Fight

Steve and John get a lead on Megan's location. When they get there, they're going to be surprised who they find.

As long as Ben and Alex aren't in the same scene, I'm guessing he'll be playing both characters.

I'll be surprised if they have Ben and Alex sharing scenes. Having one actor play 2 characters in 1 scene is a pain in the neck to tape because they have to do the entire scene twice with the actor and a stand-in, and tape it from two separate angles with the stand-in playing the other character from the back. They have to match the body movements/body language from the other scene. It's very time consuming, and we know Days has that breakneck speed of taping now.

Remember when Drew Donovan was on back in 2017? Notice we didn't get a scene with him and Shane together.

Yep.......Days doesn't have the kind of time nor money to spend on something like that, like movies may have.
Outside of the on again/off again glasses, not much difference between the faces of Ben and Alex.

Just GUESSING, but don't think Ben will be around much. Think he & Ciara are back so she/they can learn or announce they are expecting a baby. Then they will go somewhere else to live.

Is that supposed to be Kimberly Brady Donovan treating Harris? I thought I read somewhere that she was the ISA agent trying to de-program him but I can't find it now. As I recall she was some kind of therapist. But I've seen nothing about her return to Days, either via the original actress (Patsy Pease) or a recast.

Back