SPOILER !! Week Mar 22

Cannot begin to tell you how annoying it is to me when I see jeans with holes in them.

Worn jeans used to be the result of long time use by hard working people. They were inexpensive, all folks could afford, but lasted a long time as such sturdy material.

I hate that some now try to make them a "fashion statement" at 10 to 20 times the price they should be.

And then, my other gripe, no stockings. It is March in the midwest, still winter. Sorry, folks, bad day here.

A hip hop artist??? Days couldn't hire an actual actress for the part? Or maybe this one is working cheaply to break into acting??
Lots of hip-hop artists are actors. Queen Latifah, Eve, LL Cool J, Mary J Blige, Janelle Monae, Donald Glover, Will Smith, Kendrick Lamar. There's a list a mile long. There are lots of cross-over entertainers outside of hip hop as well, like Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson, Dolly Parton, Tim McGraw.

Outside of Queen Latifa, never heard of any of them, and only know her thru her acting roles.

Have heard of Jennifer Hudson, Dolly Parton & Tim McGraw

Heck, there is a pic of Nicole & Ava, both with high tied pony tails..
Guess they are unable to sit in the hair chair for any lengthy period, so straight & tied up is all they can do.

Outside of Queen Latifa, never heard of any of them, and only know her thru her acting roles.

Have heard of Jennifer Hudson, Dolly Parton & Tim McGraw
Poirot, you must not be into country music, as Dolly Parton and Tim McGraw are big country stars. It's not my favorite genre, but I grew up with it as both of my parents loved country music.

Jennifer Hudson was on the 3rd season of the original American Idol (on Fox). She did not win but she went on and became well known as an actress and a singer.

And Ice T was on Law & Order SVU - may still be
He is. That show has been on the air for 21 seasons. I watch it sometimes as there is not much on Thursday nights that I am interested in.

Poirot noted she HAS heard of Jennifer Hudson, Dolly Parton and Tim McGraw. Just not the other artists in Tina's post.

Thanks, J.S. and yes,I am aware and have heard of Dolly Parton & Tim McGraw in country music, have heard their recordings. Also Jennifer Hudson.
And yes, I used to watch Law & Order, SVU, but, dropped it last year, hate they move shows around and I have to choose which to watch. Nope, not into American Idol. Sometimes, I have heard a name, could not begin to tell you what that person does, as does not interest me at the time.

Back