SPOILER !! Week Mar 29

I am guessing that if Steve and Kayla have a pregnancy surprise that happens on April Fool's Day, it is just Ron being oh so clever. Interesting that Kristen is still around and back in jail with Vivian (I think). I wonder what exactly she confesses to Brady. Interesting that Vivian is still around.

Okay, I'm going to say this, if Ron hasn't gotten the memo that pregnancy is one of the absolute worst April Fool's day jokes and they actually ran with that this year, he deserves every bit of the hate he will receive and then some. That's a new low.

On the Brady/Kristen front, there have been a few moments where it didn't turn my stomach so much to have them shoved down my throat. Some of the Days fans on Twitter are weirdos who apparently love them together [and those people were probably Sami/EJ fans, too, which explains a lot and nothing at the same time]. I'm over the storyline, at this point I'd be okay with one of them (preferably Kristen) going comatose or actually just dying (for good this time).

I am really annoyed that Charlie died like, a month ago now and what was hyped as such a big storyline has basically just become an afterthought, backburner to Kristen's personal Halloween (and our personal hell). So much time was put into that build and now what?

I am really annoyed that Charlie died like, a month ago now and what was hyped as such a big storyline has basically just become an afterthought, backburner to Kristen's personal Halloween (and our personal hell). So much time was put into that build and now what?
I agree 100% on this. Even though we all figure it was Cousin Angelo, it shouldn't be relegated to the "B" story on alternate Thursdays.

So it appears that Linsey Godfrey's (Sarah) contract was up, so it doesn't mean that she won't be back at some point. Either way, they need to bring the character back. I'll be very upset if they leave it this way. I don't want more Jan or or Sami or Kristen in three different roles or new characters who I'm not invested in. The writers need to bring some satisfaction to the few storylines they have that matter. I'm giving them a chance to work this out, but after that, I'm done watching this every day. I'm tired of the few investments I make in certain storylines getting dropped without emotional payoff because either the writers screw it up or the powers that be can't work out the contract issues. The show isn't at all reliable right now, and if this is how it's going to be, then it deserves to get canceled.

I'd have rather seen Xander and Sarah get married, then she got called to Las Vegas by Maggie to help with Summer or something along those lines. That way, we could've gotten an occasional line of "talked to Sarah today and she's still helping Maggie with Summer's hospice care". Or even "Melissa was in an accident and broke her leg, so Sarah went to help while she recuperates".

I'd have rather seen Xander and Sarah get married, then she got called to Las Vegas by Maggie to help with Summer or something along those lines. That way, we could've gotten an occasional line of "talked to Sarah today and she's still helping Maggie with Summer's hospice care". Or even "Melissa was in an accident and broke her leg, so Sarah went to help while she recuperates".

Funny, I had this same type of scenario in mind. They could have even still had her leave town before marrying Xander if they are in fact planning to do something else with him that doesn't involve being with her at the moment. Literally anything would've been better than what we were given.

While I truly enjoyed Eric/Nicole anguished love story, both characters, over the years, hooked up with others who meant a great deal to them at the time. I was happy they finally were together, but.....the show knew Greg Vaughan (Eric) was leaving, and still decided to marry them, only to separate them within a few days. Big Mistake! So now.....either recast Eric, or he has to decide to return to the priesthood & become a saint, working with the people in that poor and needy village. We already have EJ in limbo, Eric in limbo, and now.......they want to put Sarah there. No wonder he is called RE-Ron.

I don't remember if we've discussed this anywhere else on the board or not, but has anything been said about Marci Miller (Abigail) being pregnant? I've been noticing that they're only showing her from chest height and above and if they get a whole body shot, she's intentionally covering her stomach now (today with the book she was going to read). Kind of wondered if she'll be shipped off for therapy soon-ish.

Yes, Marci Miller (Abby) is pregnant in real life, but hasn't publicly confirmed it, although people found a baby registry under her and her husband's names. Will be interesting to see how the show deals with her maternity leave. Maybe they'll say she went to Boston to help Jennifer and Mike with Laura's estate for a few months. Or like you said, maybe she'll go for therapy.

Writers, what a joke they are. The minute Shawn went to see Ciara in her hospital room and the scene was the memory thing. I knew what was going to happen when Ben went into the room to see Ciara. These writers are to predictable.

Ben/Ciara just went through so much for months and the writers decided no happiness for the two characters and none for us viewers. Talk about despicable.

:angry:

Back