SPOILER !! Week March 14

Ben shares a wild theory. Considering all the bizarre things that happen in Salem, no theory could really be "wild,"

As for the efforts of Will, Eli, and Abigail, they are butting their heads against the proverbial wall. The chances of getting through to Little Johnny Demon, Rotten Ray, and desperate Gwen are slim and none.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-march-14th-t43607.html#p2109986

Monday, March 14, 2022
Susan attempts to prove Belle is possessed.

Tuesday, March 15, 2022
Allie confides in Will about her feelings for Chanel.

Wednesday, March 16, 2022
Xander pressures Maggie to sign paperwork to have Sarah hospitalized.

Thursday, March 17, 2022
Lani and Valerie are horrified when Eli's condition takes a turn for the worse.

Friday, March 18, 2022
Leo pressures Craig to go after Kayla’s job.
Marlena and John prepare for another exorcism

well this is exciting.......:sarcasm::sick:

At least it will give the Actress a chance to have air time I guess...... maybe.....

waiting for the Devil to jump into Sami..... Hope that comes in July while I'm on summer vacation and have no television or internet

Robin, would we even be able to tell that Sami was possessed? :)

So is the devil really going to jump from Johnny to Belle next week or is it just Susan's assumption?

At least Xander is trying to get Sarah some help. Everyone else is pandering to her whims.

Monday, March 14, 2022
Susan attempts to prove Belle is possessed. [As I said in another post, when it comes to possessions, poor Susan is a waste of time. Father Eric, the exorcism expert is the just who's needed.]

Wednesday, March 16, 2022
Xander pressures Maggie to sign paperwork to have Sarah hospitalized. [Given Sarah's condition, no pressure should be needed. Maggie should be rushing to get her batty daughter into Bayview.]

Friday, March 18, 2022
Leo pressures Craig to go after Kayla’s job. [Leo isn't just up on things. Craig couldn't get Kayla's job even if it was proved that she was swindling her patients.]
Will and Sonny ask Chad to help them expose Leo. [Will and Sonny are wasting their time. Craig thinks that Leo has changed, which means his case is closed.]

Spoilers from https://www.ontvtonight.com/guide/

Monday March 14 2022
Ben informs Marlena the Devil is still in Salem.
Will urges Johnny to reconsider making the movie about Marlena.
Eli receives alarming news from TR's ex-girlfriend, Beth.

Tuesday March 15 2022
TR and Eli have an explosive confrontation.
Lani and Shawn come upon a shocking crime scene.
Marlena does battle with the Devil once more.
Allie confides in Will about her feelings for Chanel.

Wednesday March 16 2022
Abe comforts Lani as she deals with a major crisis.
Xander pressures Maggie to sign paperwork to have Sarah hospitalized.
Tony is caught in the middle between Anna and "Renee."
Abigail confronts Gwen about her sister's role in her kidnapping.

Thursday March 17 2022
Lani and Valerie are horrified when Eli's condition takes a turn for the worse.
Abe and TR have a tense first encounter.
Shawn investigates Eli's shooting.
Allie shares a revelation about herself with Chanel.

Friday March 18 2022
Marlena and John prepare for another exorcism.
Chloe and Brady grow closer.
Will and Sonny ask Chad to help them expose Leo.
Leo pressures Craig to go after Kayla's job.

so much of this upcoming week is a WHAT.....I believe I've seen this before..... and I'm going to guess it was thought out better the first time I saw Craig go after Kayla's job and Brady and Chloe growing closer to each other, for a changed man TR seems to have a lot of tense and explosive encounters, not to mention the sister duo from hell Abigail and Gwen chatting.

I know soaps are supposed to be afternoon entertainment... but this isn't entertaining.... this is like reading an old favorite book that's been rewritten and updated to meets today's trend... like Little Women and Zombies, Abraham Lincoln and Vampires (I actually finished the Abe book, couldn't get through Little Women)

I'm just glad there's another exorcism on the horizon. Please let this be the end of this storyline. Next up: Get away from this Sarah/Renee nonsense. There's so much drama available that doesn't involve tricks and storyline crutches.

Am guessing at what a few of the spoilers actually mean.....Sounds like TR shoots Eli, leaves him, Lani & Shane find him. Eli lands in hospital, takes a turn for the worse.
Susan, refusing to think her "sweet" grandson Johnny is possessed by the devil, tries to implicate Belle who perhaps happens to be present.
Ben & Ciara tell Marlena about Johnny being present at her exorcism & the subsequent odd things that have occurred with Johnny around..am betting Marlena has some sort of go round with Satan as a result.
(Frankly I do not know why all of Johnny's relatives aren't gathering together, praying for help in ridding Salem of the horned menace).

Allie and Chanel. Dragging this out is worse than annoying. Allie needs to pick a direction and stay with it. I used to like her but I have no further interest in watching her. About the time she finally decides to settle on being with Chanel, Johnny will be exorcised of the devil and will be back sweeping Chanel off her feet.

Back