SPOILER !! Week March 14

Allie and Chanel. Dragging this out is worse than annoying. Allie needs to pick a direction and stay with it. I used to like her, but I have no further interest in watching her. About the time she finally decides to settle on being with Chanel, Johnny will be exorcised of the devil and will be back sweeping Chanel off her feet.
Amen to that Old Cowgirl. I use to like her too, but enough is enough. She has strung poor Tripp on way too long. She shouldn't be with anyone until she decides who she really is. It hurts all parties involved very much.

What a surprise. TR hasn't changed like he said he was.

Good grief.. the devil is playing leap frog from Johnny to Belle back to Johnny.

Did Leo find an old paper about Nancy and Craig going after the chief of staff
job years ago?

he's never been in the situation where the husband of his natal daughter is also a cop, confronting him
The writers have to stretch somehow.
Frankly I do not know why all of Johnny's relatives aren't gathering together, praying for help in ridding Salem of the horned menace)
Do you really think the DiMera family wouldn't be friendly to the Devil? Though it might be a laugh to see "Renée", Kristen, Chad, EJ, Tony, Theo, and Steven and Jake incanting around Stefano's portrait alongside Marlena, John, Roman, and Allie.

Not sure how it works, but I think many people of many ages are confused about their own sexuality. So the story of Allie and Chanel being conflicted and confused is more believable taking time than so many of the other stories. In my humble opinion...

I agree. She is being very stubborn, insisting she is Renee', & when all the various people tell her she is Sarah Horton, she accuses ALL of them as being in on the "scheme". Tony really needs to keep his distance, push her away, tell her he's been married to Anna for some time.
Actually, Sarah really needs to be shown a slew of photo albums, maybe news articles with pics of her engagements, etc. And she really needs to read the death notice & obit of Renee' DuMonde. LOL at her comment on how she "aged well".

Back