SPOILER !! Week March 27

Steve corners Megan: It couldn’t have been hard. She looked as if she was dressed for a cocktail party, not serious evildoing.

Roman updates Eric: Good idea — the Fallen Father Eric has spent so much time in Sloan’s bed that he’s no longer in the loop.

Paulina warns Chanel. Why bother? When did Chanel ever listen?

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-march-27-t44330.html#p2132850

Monday, March 27, 2023

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Wednesday, March 29, 2023
Paulina suffers a panic attack.
Eric and Nicole get into a heated argument over Sloan.

Thursday, March 30, 2023
Rachel shows up at Statesville to confront Kristen.

Friday, March 31, 2023
Marlena has an emotional reunion with Eric and Belle.
Steve informs Stephanie that Kayla is alive.
Bo and Kayla arrive at Victor's childhood home, where Bo reveals his plans to his sister.

Now just HOW did little 7 yr.old get to Statesville, ....take a cab? lol

I don't watch anything else on Peacock, but did take advantage last Sept. with the special deal they offered when Days moved there. It was $20 for an entire year. But come September this year, they will lose me, and a lot of others as well, as nope.....not paying $5 or $10 per month just to see Days.

I don't watch anything else on Peacock, but did take advantage last Sept. with the special deal they offered when Days moved there. It was $20 for an entire year. But come September this year, they will lose me, and a lot of others as well, as nope.....not paying $5 or $10 per month just to see Days.
When I got my new smart tv a few years ago it came with a lifetime free subscription to peacock. Glad I don't have to pay but would if I had to.

I’m with you Poirot I’ll be leaving too when my subscription is over! Please remind me when our time is up lol.

Paulina suffers a panic attack. Does she actually take slimy Sloan's stupid threats seriously?

Eric and Nicole get into a heated argument over Sloan. Sad sack Eric is still sticking up for the sleazy shyster? He definitely has lost whatever mind he has left.

Marlena has an emotional reunion with Eric and Belle. Since Doc Evans is coming back from the dead, how could a reunion be anything other than emotional?

Bo and Kayla arrive at Victor's childhood home. Victor actually had a childhood? That's hard to imagine.

Back