SPOILER !! Week March 28

Strange spoilers.

Roman hires a convict. Maybe Ben asked him to since he's married to Ciara

Tony is moving out the DiMera mansion to the K-mansion. What about Anna?

Hopefully, Craig makes the right decision about Leo.

How is Belle doing after being possessed for a few minutes? Does she explain what really happened?

Sadly, it seems like it's been April Fool's Day for six months or more. Giving credit to all the actors who have to work out their story lines and do the best they can with sub-par material. I long for the Days of old with REAL stories which made us cheer them on instead of wanting to throw tomatoes at the screen. I do hope Craig comes to his senses and dumps Leo.

Craig makes a decision about Leo. [The way things are going, it's probably that he loves him now more than ever.]

Maggie helps Tony settle in chez Kiriakis. [How many lemon bars did she have to give Victor to get him to go along with this?]

Chad and Kate leave evidence for Belle. [Will hack lawyer Belle know what to do with it?]

Roman hires Clyde. [Is Roman now going to add squirrel stew to the Pub's menu?]

Did Clyde get out on parole? (gotta involve EJ in some way)

At a loss as to why Roman would even consider having that dirtbag working for him. Did Roman volunteer to give a temp job to a parolee, as a sort of charity thing? Or does Roman think perhaps he can learn some info or something from Clyde? No idea....but knowing Days, something ridiculous & stupid. LOL

Did Clyde get out on parole? (gotta involve EJ in some way)

At a loss as to why Roman would even consider having that dirtbag working for him. Did Roman volunteer to give a temp job to a parolee, as a sort of charity thing? Or does Roman think perhaps he can learn some info or something from Clyde? No idea....but knowing Days, something ridiculous & stupid. LOL
Maybe the devil went into Roman?

How in the name of hades, did Clyde get out of jail? Why in the name of heaven, would Roman hire him? Has the devil made another jump?
Maybe the devil went into Roman?
I don't like the devil story, but if it has to be, I would like to see Josh Taylor (Roman Brady) play the possessed roll for a change. It could be a real hoot!

Back