SPOILER !! Week March 28

Spoilers from https://www.ontvtonight.com/guide/

Monday 03-28-2022
Chad tries to lure Leo into bed.
Ciara expresses reservations about Clyde moving in with her and Ben.
Orpheus keeps EJ in line.
Rafe and Nicole have a romantic evening as they celebrate his freedom

Tuesday 03-29-2022
Chad's plan backfires!
Brady and Chloe get intimate.
Anna and "Renee" spar over Tony.
Xander fights with Gwen when she's reluctant to help Sarah.

Wednesday 03-30-2022
Leo shares big news with Chloe and Brady.
Nancy comes to Marlena's rescue.
Clyde hits Roman up for a job.
TR continues to bond with an unsuspecting Lani.

Thursday 03-31-2022
Johnny stirs up more trouble for Allie and Chanel.
Tripp lays into Chanel.
Abe voices concern about TR making inroads with Paulina.
Rafe and Lani raise questions regarding Eli's shooting.

Friday 04-01-2022
Allie and Johnny have a major showdown.
Chanel and Lani offer each other sisterly support.
Sonny provides Gabi a shoulder to cry on.
Ava receives a surprising offer from Jake.

Why would Ben want Clyde to move in with him and his newborn?!?!?!? My viewing has slipped lately as I've had lots to do, and this doesn't inspire me to watch. I have no words if after all he went through with that man, Ben lets his unrepentant, murderous, child-abusing, raping sociopath of a father move in with him and his child. All that worry about nature vs nurture before he and Ciara got pregnant, and he's going to say, "It's nurture, not nature, but let's let the man who nurtured me into serial killing live with me and my infant"?

But I forget. It's all about da plot.

Why would Ben want Clyde to move in with him and his newborn?!?!?!? My viewing has slipped lately as I've had lots to do, and this doesn't inspire me to watch. I have no words if after all he went through with that man, Ben lets his unrepentant, murderous, child-abusing, raping sociopath of a father move in with him and his child. All that worry about nature vs nurture before he and Ciara got pregnant, and he's going to say, "It's nurture, not nature, but let's let the man who nurtured me into serial killing live with me and my infant"?

But I forget. It's all about da plot.
I bet craig propose to leo

Welcome Vanessa!!

Some of these spoilers ain't half bad. I don't mind Chloe finally giving up on Philip and getting with Brady. Especially considering the juicy drama sure to come when Philip eventually returns. I just don't want to see Kate meddling yet again.

Rafe & Nicole having a romantic evening, and him being free, is the best spoiler I've read in a long time. Those two haven't been on canvas much. Although I worry about them being backburnered yet again for the continuing Satan storyline. I also can't believe Johnny is still going after Allie and Chanel. What a jerk!

I'm not opposed to Ava being paired with Jake or Philip (when he comes back). I wouldn't mind Jake with Ava for some time and putting Gabi with Philip. However, I do want the endgame to be Gabi and Jake (if her and JJ being a thing isn't gonna happen again).

Back