SPOILER !! Week March 4

Interesting preview

*John and Steve go to Clyde to get info on where Tripp and Wendy are is my guess. Too bad they couldn't get it out of Goldman.

*I doubt Paulina will die. Tripp and Wendy will likely survive, so they are not the donor. Harris is still airing. That leaves Clyde or Goldman to get killed off. Both can be dead as far as I'm concerned.

*Holly confessing Tate did not give her the drugs better not be hidden by the vile, criminally minded, worthless Ejerk.

Well, those aren't all that confusing, having other soaps intermingled. But really just WHAT is Kate doing?
capture-jpg.9174

How did you know that was Kate??? She's obviously so well disguised. Roman, too. :rotfl:

This one from Soap Opera Digest too. I thought of this.

Everett: "Old woman, stop calling me Nick!"

View attachment 9175
Everett should embrace the Nick identity, which would mean that at least Julie would like him. Right now, he’s only slightly less disliked than creepy Clyde.
Holly telling the truth is good. Clyde getting killed would be better
My money is on Clyde’s survival. The viewers may hate him, but the writers seem to love trotting him out every now and then. He’s a useful tool that helps drive some of their dumber plots.
Maybe it will be Clyde who dies, and Pauline gets HIS heart!
Paulina should look elsewhere for a heart. After years of eating unhealthy, high fat squirrel stew, Clyde’s heart is probably in worse shape than that of a man who’s older than John’s Daddy Van Dyke.

Back