SPOILER !! Week March 4

Definitely a roll your eyes scene. Kate & Roman's attempt to disguise themselves as they visit "Brother" Lucas at the monastery, where he is all dolled up as a monk, hood and all. Then Stefan tries to get EJ to help, but EJ is tired of hearing Stefan plead for Gabi (so am I...frankly!) Tripp & Wendy play "Let's pretend" as they deal with being trapped. And of course, John & Steve are to save Tripp & Wendy, at least Ava begs them to do so. Wonder how long it will take?

I have a feeling these "writers" are going to tie it to Clyde. Gabi was framed to get her in his web.

I think once we find Clyde was responsible for everything that's happened in Salem lately, Stefan turns States evidence, Gabi is released, and enter the new Gabi.

I have been saying for a while Stefan will get off by turning state's evidence. Glad to see someone agrees with.

Makes sense Clyde offed Li to get his putrid hands on Gabi.

Stefan signed the document turning over his shares and assets under duress, so it will be null and void. Ejerk was too STUPID to think of that. Add to that aiding and abetting.

Last edited:
Back