SPOILER !! Week May 1

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3294

-Julie and Gabi clash.

-Nicole and Holly are put into a dangerous situation.

-Chad tells Abigail that he is not giving up on her.

-JJ races to save Lani from a life-threatening situation.

-Brady asks Eric for an important favor.

-Chad and Kate plot to steal an antiquity that Deimos covets.

Monday May 1:

Sonny and Paul discover an injured Brady.

Thursday May 4:

Marlena gets unsettling news about John.
Nicole tricks her captor and attempts to escape with Holly.

Friday, May 5, 2017
Brady urges Eric to go on a rescue mission to find Nicole.

And just where is Tate when all of this is taking place? I assume he was left behind with Brady, but how long before Paul and Sonny discover Brady? Depending on his injuries, his small child may be left alone and defenseless for awhile.

Julie and Gabi clash; Nicole and Holly are put into a dangerous situation;Chad tells Abigail that he is not giving up on her; and Chad and Kate plot to steal an antiquity that Deimos covets. These are spoilers?? Haven't all of them happened before in one way or another? Talk about recycling plots. No wonder so many people on this board post things like "zzzz," "snoozer," etc. about various episodes.

JJ races to save Lani from a life-threatening situation. More recycling here. Just substitute names like John and Brady and Marlena and Nicole for JJ and Lani. And where's the drama when everyone knows that Lani will be saved?

Brady asks Eric for an important favor. Brady must be hard up if he has to ask the Salem Sourpuss for help. He'd be better off asking Little Joey or Rory.

Last edited:
More recycling here. Just substitute names like John and Brady and Marlena and Nicole for JJ and Lani. And where's the drama when everyone knows that Lani will be saved?

I wished I lived in Salem! While everyone was running around dealing with kidnappings, gunshot wounds, poisonings, or just leaving their cell phones in plain sight for a moment, I'd be stealing the Salem money tree. No one would ever catch me, lol!

Jason, Jason. Women can't save men. Women need saving. Poor little females. They are weak and need strong folks to made decisions for them.

At least if you are watching Days. Eventually Gabi will again fall victim to the estrogen gene. Kate is the only one allowed to be strong and fierce. And she needs to leave.

Y'all leave poor Kate alone. LOL. You know she can't tell Lucas or Austin, or even Billie, what to do anymore, she's needy now. Poor Chad is stuck with her, and oh yeah, Andre did a lip lock on her. LOL What was that about? Maybe Chad needs to tell him to liplock her some more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back