SPOILER !! Week May 1

Do Rafe and Eric go to Canada too? And how does Rafe have the power to arrest anyone while there? Or did Sonny and Paul bring the, apparently critically injured, Brady back to Salem? None of this makes any sense.

Considering they brought the critically injured Joey from Los Angeles to Salem, it's not a stretch. Or the critically injured, comatose Chloe from Chicago to Salem.

I wonder if Xander is the one who has Nicole and Holly?

Good guess

I feel like we read the same spoilers every week now and watch different variations of the same conversation throughout the week. Where is the rest of the cast??? I'm tired of Nicole and Gabi's Days of our Lives.

Julie and Gabi clash.

Okay, call me crazy if you want but I'm enjoying their scenes.

The thing is, I think Julie narrowly won the first two rounds so I'm pulling for Gabi to get her name up on the board.

*shakes pom-poms* Gabi, Gabi she's our girl if she can't do it no one can! LOL

Oh, Troy42, don't you know by now that the Days writers have their own cheer for the ladies on the show?

Gabi, Gabi, she's our man,
If she can't do it must be WO-man. :sarcasm:

Meaning, Days writers are simply incapable of writing the character of a woman who cannot function without a man, has to scheme and manipulate to get her man, always the woman needing to be rescued. I would really love to see a storyline where some of the ladies of Days have to rescue/save their men and where the men are totally dependent on them. Some of the ladies on the show started out as strong, independent women who didn't need a man but that always changes. It is not a great representation in relation to real life and many of the women I know.

I saw a spoiler on Pinterest (of all places) that says Tripp thinks Kayla killed Ava.

Who is this smiling guy with Jennifer?? :sarcasm:

dool_205.JPG

Have to say, sometimes spoilers have one shaking one's head. Now I know many here are checking different sites for new spoilers, heck, I do, too. It bugs me when I read a site...one line of a spoiler will set members off figuring they know the why, the wherefore, and so it means this or that, and will undoubtedly result in whatever. And soon everyone in the thread is posting as if it were all fact. (for instance it was a FACT that Lani was raped when undercover, drugged, etc. - and of course, that was not the case at all)

Then there is the rewording of published spoilers, again sometimes putting their own spin on whatever.......which is why we caution the grain of salt. LOL

So, yes, I have also read that Tripp decides it wasn't Steve who killed Ava, that it was Kayla, and Steve covered for her, I guess. Also that although Brady gets back to Salem hospital in time to get well treated for his gunshot wound, something happens while in the hospital, and he ends up needing another heart.

Am curious about the trip to Greece, so many Salemites go, so wonder what is going on.

And want to know what would really be a kick. THIS IS JUST MY FANTASY, FOLKS. That while Deimos originally was having Xander there to get Nicole and the baby........that Xander decided he was more afraid of Uncle Vic, so took Nicole, and is holding her caged so she won't run off. But he actually is hiding her from Deimos. ??? Yeah, just a dream. As you what hit the fan:fan: when Brady was shot.

Back to reality.

And want to know what would really be a kick. THIS IS JUST MY FANTASY, FOLKS. That while Deimos originally was having Xander there to get Nicole and the baby........that Xander decided he was more afraid of Uncle Vic, so took Nicole, and is holding her caged so she won't run off. But he actually is hiding her from Deimos. ??? Yeah, just a dream.
That would be a cool twist if Xander is trying to keep Nicole and Holly safe from Deimos.

But it is surprising Xander is still taping in September. So, after shooting Brady and kidnapping Nicole and Holly, he's still able to walk around Salem?

But it is surprising Xander is still taping in September. So, after shooting Brady and kidnapping Nicole and Holly, he's still able to walk around Salem?
I wonder this, as well. And yet poor Serena had to wear a jumpsuit (although the scenes were cut) for minor fraud, before being given the death penalty by the new writers? Puh-lease.

I like the actor and the character had potential, but I'm over the Days when criminals ran amok in Salem. Get them gone.

Back