SPOILER !! Week May 16

Because it was actually a "bad shoot" At the time she shot, he wasn't threatening anyone. This was murder.
But he was threatening, or about to beat the blazes out of Paulina. And had just bashed Abe, who was lying in a pool of blood, could have been dead.
Whatever her reason, Paulina wanted to protect her daughter from any problem whatsoever.

:rotfl: :clap:
O.K. I realize that there are many here who have not given birth, and many who have. Personally, I have 4 times, and the first was probably around the same age as Ciara. Fortunately, I was in the hospital, and not some godforsaken cabin in the wilderness like Ciara. I swear she must have the same genes as her pioneer ancestors, as bingo, she is out of bed, no bleeding, no afterbirth problems. (And yes, I could walk, etc. but I was in the hosp. for 5-6 days. ) Don't you love how no one comes over right away to see the new baby on Days? No gifts, no diaper worries, no feedings. baths, up all night, walking the floor. We should be all so lucky like Soap moms. LOL

Not going to lie: Seeing Bo gave me chills. It's not enough to make up for this ongoing Devil dumpster fire, but if he returns and puts an end to this horror, I will be thrilled. Remember when you could count on characters to be true to their nature and so you could get attached and root for them and feel like you knew them?
By the way, I can't imagine anything less good for you than leather pants the day after giving birth. :rotfl:

Didn’t want to quote the entire post as it is long but the spoiler next Friday of EJ and Chad teaming up to oust Gabi should rule out Abigail dying. I doubt that soon Chad would even think about business. Then again with some of the writing anything is possible
From what I see from another website is Tripp is the character that is going to die :cry:...Even though they haven't really given him anything to do, except be the only practicing Dr in town, recently, I like Tripp. He a super great guy, that deserved better than he got, but seems like Days here lately is more about absolutely ruining characters with great potential for better story lines, or just ruining characters in general. They have recently, and most notably, pretty much ruined Hope. Her NOT being on the canvas is a major oversight into the very nature of her character.....Truly sad....Don't get me wrong, I am a die-hard fan, and will be till the bitter end, which seems more and more plausible every day.....I will be sad to see it go, which I can see probably happening in the near future :cry::cry:.....I started watching many years ago with my grandmother....Many good, frivolous moments/stories over the years. I have lived quite vicariously through many beloved characters through many decades. I'd prefer to see it go out in a blaze of glory but seems TPTB are hell-bent (pun intended) on destroying everything I love about this little slice of heaven :rotfl:

Back