SPOILER !! Week May 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoilers from https://www.ontvtonight.com/guide/

Monday, May 17, 2021
Allie questions a guilt-ridden Nicole.
Chanel confides in Lani about her surprising kiss.
Kristen seeks help from an old ally.
Jake and Gabi rush Kate to the hospital.

Tuesday, May 18, 2021
Sami and Lucas desperately search for a way to escape.
Eli informs Lani that Kristen is on the loose.
Nicole shares her secret with Ava.
Xander is tempted to revert to his lethal ways.

Wednesday, May 19, 2021
Sami and Lucas attempt to strike a deal with their would-be assassin.
Chanel and Eli have an awkward encounter.
Marlena and Brady worry about a missing Chloe.
Kristen pleads with Lani to turn a blind eye.

Thursday, May 20, 2021
Shawn comes up with a scheme to entrap Jan.
Ben confides in Claire when he gets upsetting news from Ciara.
Abigail's decision stuns Chad and Gabi.
Gwen comes clean with Jack.

Friday, May 21, 2021
Chad and Abigail have an emotional goodbye.
Dr. Snyder blackmails Gwen.
John worries Belle and Shawn are making a mistake.
Shawn plays mind games with Jan.

Monday, May 17, 2021
Allie questions a guilt-ridden Nicole. [Oh joy. With all the problems that poor Nicole has had over the years, does she really need being questioned by Sami's air-headed daughter?]
Jake and Gabi rush Kate to the hospital. [Why? Kate is like the average cockroach -- impossible to kill.]

Thursday, May 20, 2021
Shawn comes up with a scheme to entrap Jan. [The way things usually turn out for bumbling Shawn, he'll be lucky if Jan doesn't entrap him.]

Friday, May 21, 2021
Dr. Snyder blackmails Gwen. [It's official, Snyder is now the worst-ever University Hospital doctor -- even worse than the guy who trafficked in body parts.]
John worries Belle and Shawn are making a mistake. [John should worry. Shawn and Belle's life together has been one mistake after another.]

Link to NBC spoiler pics

I love Sami with Lucas so much!

Sami is one of my most hated characters but I am enjoying her scenes with Lucas as he is the one I wanted to see her paired with instead of EJ. These two have a chemistry and Lucas seems to be the only one who is able to keep Sami in check (for the most part, she's Sami after all :) ). I hope they make these two a couple again but with the rumored return of EJ, it looks like that won't happen, which sucks!

I like how they went from being angry with each other and arguing (love the EJ bashing, Lucas, keep it up!) to making out. I guess they have to pass the time somehow. :rotfl:

We don't know what the appearance of a recast EJ means......it is certainly short term, so perhaps it is to end that farce of a marriage, maybe Sami gets smart & tells him off

How do you know it's short term, his return has not even been officially announced yet by the show, has it? If this head writer is going to the trouble of resurrecting the character, I doubt he is bringing him back for a short stint, especially since Sami has been brought back for a longer run.

I hope you are right. I have been watching Days for over 3 decades and the only time I actually stopped watching the show was when Days morphed into the Sami & EJ show. If he is returning full time then I may stop watching again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back