SPOILER !! Week May 18

Maggie...attempting suicide? Man this show has gotten too dark. Too serious. Too preposterous. Please let’s lighten this show up and have some happy times with happy families and romantic couples and exciting adventures. Give the actors’ tear ducts a break!
That would be wonderful. Should we say prayers for our soap?????:sad:

With everything going on in the real world, I would truly like to see some happiness in Salem. I think I'm glad Brady and Kristen parted ways. She has done way too much damage to so many in Salem, that forgiving her yet another crime is just too much.

I wonder if any one else in Salem has done the nasty with all the Brady/Black brothers?

iT'S FAKE - pretend....not to worry...no sex....

Right - it is pretend sex to fool Xander. How many times have they done this? Wasn't the last time with Brady and Nicole? Pretty lame. Although we know that Sarah doesn't wait long between partners.

I read a rumor that John gets assistance from a tiny accomplice. It was speculated that little David helps untie John so he can get the advantage over Orpheus. Really hoping this is true, as it would be funny to see Orpheus undone by a helpful toddler.

LOL, yeah, especially his little grandson he seems so eager to take away. Orpheus is rather odd. He is ready & eager to claim his children, but demands they only do as he says, and treats them all like dirt. Guess with him, not love, just ownership.

Hmmmmm, there is a spoiler that says that Sonny appeals to Evan to come clean, but isn't Evan already off the show? Maybe Sonny will say he is going to visit him in jail and we won't see this scene?

Back