SPOILER !! Week May 18

Hmmmmm, there is a spoiler that says that Sonny appeals to Evan to come clean, but isn't Evan already off the show? Maybe Sonny will say he is going to visit him in jail and we won't see this scene?
That scene is May 21st. Evan’s last scene is with Sonny. Brock Kelly (Evan) mentioned that in SOD. Sonny is also shown with Evan in the promo confronting him at the prison.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, Victor ousts Xander (who's been doing a fantastic job) to make peace with his drunken loser of a grandson?

I hope the next Titan story features them being absolutely crushed by a new competitor that can either bring fresh blood to town or end the idiocy of Titan stories permanently.

Link to NBC pics. FYI, some pictures don't match the description

I have no sympathy for Evan. He is still responsible for killing Jordan, and allowing Ben to take the rap for it. He only got 20 years, where Ben was about to be executed for the crime. While he is not responsible for the accident, he knew about it, kept quiet, and was quite willing to let Will and Maggie sit in prison for the crime.

Okay so I have a grandson about the same age as David. If I left him in a room with that many dangerous distractions AND a man tied to a chair and left the room for a couple of seconds, that child would be off exploring and moving things. He couldn't contain himself in the desire to explore and climb.

I guess all the writers of this show can engage nannies to watch their children 100% of the time or are childless and don't have nieces or nephews in this age group.

But then again they don't write well for adults either. Ben and Ciara cake testing before 8 am, as an example, and EVERYTHING Brady Black.

So......Evan murders the mother of his son, lets Ben go to prison for it; is a passenger in a vehicle that caused the death of a woman, and a baby, while being party to a kidnapping/ransom attempt. He helps cover up the guilty party, framing the kidnapping victim for the accident resulting in deaths. He again says nothing when an innocent man goes to jail for it, and later, still says nothing when the kidnapping victim goes to jail for it.

And the son of the woman killed on the highway wants Evan to tell authorities who the guilty party really is, but is considered to be "bothering" Evan???

Nope, don't think asking someone to "do the right thing" now is "bothering" the guilty party. I am pretty sure, according to law, he is considered accessory to the latter crimes, and letting others serve prison time for his acts....Evan has been making wrong choices and decisions for quite some time. He may love his son, but it is a terrible legacy he is giving him.

Back