SPOILER !! Week May 2

Monday, May 2, 2022
A frantic Ben and Jake seek Marlena's help to find Ciara. [Poor Rafe, his police department must have an awful reputation when people prefer Marlena's help.]

Tuesday, May 3, 2022
Leo vows revenge on Chad and Sonny. [Leo is revealing himself to be a second-rate fraudster. A true grifter would just shrug off his misfortune and move on to another target.]

Wednesday, May 4, 2022
Abigail, Jennifer, and Jack demand the truth from Gwen. [Why should the downtrodden Ms. Rizczek tell them anything?]

Thursday, May 5, 2022
At the Horton Cabin, “Allie” struggles to keep Ciara in the dark. [It's time for the mighty raccoon team to take action. A pack of furious raccoons could tear intruder Allie Demon to pieces. (Note that raccoons, not being human, are immune to the powers of Satan.)]
1650993127906.png
"There's Allie Demon. Let's get her!!"

Last edited:
Spoilers from https://www.ontvtonight.com/guide/

Monday May, 2 2022
Chanel is stunned when she learns the truth about Johnny.
A frantic Ben and Jake seek Marlena's help to find Ciara.
Rafe offers advice to a surprisingly vulnerable EJ.
Possessed Allie attempts to keep Ciara from her loved ones.

Tuesday, May 3 2022
Jennifer is horrified when Abigail reveals what Gwen whispered to her at the wedding.
Xander pressures Gwen to do the right thing.
Leo vows revenge on Chad and Sonny.
Nancy comforts a heartbroken Craig.

Wednesday May 4 2022
Leo pleads for another chance with Craig.
Chad is furious over Leo's shocking article.
Chloe is dismayed when she runs into Nancy and her date.
Abigail, Jennifer, and Jack demand the truth from Gwen.

Thursday May 5 2022
Tensions rise between TR and Abe over Paulina.
Lani receives a miracle.
At the Horton Cabin, "Allie" struggles to keep Ciara in the dark.
Ben asks Susan to help him get a message to Ciara.

Friday May 06 2022
Johnny tries to connect with his twin sister.
Ciara goes into labor, and "Allie" helps deliver the baby.
Lani is overjoyed when Eli awakens from his coma.
TR proposes to Paulina.

Will Johnny tell TR and Paulina he was possessed and the is movie off? He needs to tell
them something if Paulina accepts TR's proposal.

I was going to post the birthing preview NBC posted during the Olympics. They took
them all off of YouTube.

If Paulina would accept a proposal from TR then she must be on drugs herself or a complete moron.
Why else would you go back to a man that abused you over and over again?
I would not do that if my ex were the last man on earth. Most leopards do not change their spots they only hide or dye them.

I knew months ago that Ciara would have the baby during May sweeps.

It looks like everyone is beginning to see the truth about Johnny and Allie. Now that Eric is in town, could we have an exorcism once and for all to get rid of the devil?

Last edited:
Honestly, I would rather see an angel now, come and dispatch that evil, annoying devil thing. Angels are stronger than devils. Back months ago, said I was very surprised that Salem's citizens had not all banded together to pray for help disposing of it. But, ReRon prefers to keep raining down the misery.

I'm glad some things are finally getting worked out. Johnny back to himself and free. Eli waking up.
I'm surprised Beth's life has apparently been spared by TR. I don't really care what happens to Paulina but I don't want to watch her falling for TR's false charms.
If Gwen is empty, so am I, concerning her. No words left.
Looks like my biggest dread is coming true. Leo is still around. I was hoping he'd disappear. I'd rather watch the possession story than him and that's saying a lot!
I'm still interested to see what transpires between Clyde and Nancy.

Back