SPOILER !! Week May 22

Rafe rushes Abe to the hospital. (Is this part of Colin's revenge plot, to hurt or try to kill one of Paulina's loved ones? I am betting on it.)
Jada grills Sloan. (I do want Sloan to be exonerated from all this and give up her slimy brother. She is finally trying to move on and live her life, these accusations against her need to end already.
Johnny confesses to Gabi. (Is he planning to disrupt Wendy and Tripp? Did he do something we don't yet know about?)
John visits Paul. (Great, I really like Paul. Wonder what new story line he might get.)

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-may-22-t44445-s30.html#p2137013

Monday, May 22, 2023
Nicole is insulted when EJ proposes.

Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Chanel is beside herself after Talia intervenes to save her from Colin.

Wednesday, May 24, 2023
John arrives in San Francisco to tell Paul about Andrew’s kidnapping.

Thursday, May 25, 2023
Marlena and Brady are disturbed to learn that Kristen has been released from prison.
Xander offers Chloe a job.

Friday, May 26, 2023
EJ is surprised to find Megan in his home.

I hope Abe wasn't hurt trying to save Paulina. She has caused nothing but problems since the day she got there. So, between Paulina, and now Kristen and Megan back, it is getting harder for me to even want to read the summaries (but I will!). Where are the likable characters? Is there ANYONE on this show people look forward to seeing? OK - Xander and his towel, but anyone else, whose story you care about?

Nicole is insulted by EJ’s proposal: How did he phrase his proposal: “Hey Nic, I have nothing better to do this week, how about you marrying me?

Megan, Kritter, and Colin are on the loose: It’s time for sharp-shooting Shawn to stop moping and start using his gun again. Salem will be a better place and Days will be a better show if all three of these horribles was permanently removed from the equation.

Xander offers Chloe a job. She ought to grab it. As Charlie Dale would tell her if he could, Xander is a kind, helpful boss.

Spoilers from https://www.soapoperanews.net/2023/05/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-week-of_17.html

Monday, May 22, 2023
Jada grills Sloan about her possible involvement in Colin’s schemes.
Eric gives Sloan an ultimatum.
Rafe finds Abe in bad shape.
Colin is intent on making Paulina suffer.
Nicole is insulted when EJ proposes.

Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Chanel is beside herself after Talia intervenes to save her from Colin.
Rafe is forced to deliver some tough news to Jada.
Paulina rushes to be by Abe's side.
Wendy speaks with Johnny about her feelings for him and Tripp.
Gabi brings signed divorce papers to Li.

Wednesday, May 24, 2023
John arrives in San Francisco to tell Paul about Andrew’s kidnapping.
Steve and Harris learn why Dimitri is requesting immunity for Megan.
Kristen reminds Megan that she promised to free her.
With Roman by her side, Kate reunites with Marlena.

Thursday, May 25, 2023
Marlena and Brady are disturbed to learn that Kristen has been released from prison.
Kate and Roman have a similar reaction to Megan’s presence in Salem.
Harris warns Shawn that Megan is free.
Xander offers Chloe a job.

Friday, May 26, 2023
Gabi and Stefan celebrate impending nuptials.
Anna lies to Tony about Nicole's secret.
Nicole asks Kayla about a paternity test.
EJ is surprised to find Megan in his home.

I would assume that Kristen would be serving a life sentence. I know some states have a "three strike" law, but Salem does exist in some sort of alternate universe. She has gone so far past that third strike it's ridiculous.
3 strikes you're out law, in Salem, you are so funny Operagirl. They do not have any laws, period.
You can rape plunder and kill and still walk away scott free in Salem USA

Harris warns Shawn that Megan is free: Maybe, somebody should warn Megan that pistol-packing Shawn is still on duty and would just love to gun down the person who caused him to shoot Bo Brady

EJ is surprised to find Megan in his home: Why? Both he and Father never spent a dime on home security. Maybe, now he’ll at least give Harold a nice big handgun to use on unwanted intruders.

Back