SPOILER !! Week May 22

You know for Sloan being a lawyer and her brother being a college graduate they sure are dumb as goats.

Wouldn't common sense tell you that your professor dad was a low life cheater who preyed upon young students?
End of story. Stick a fork in it and call it done for goodness sakes.

Oh, that's right, as JasonD says, Da' plot!

I think Colin just refuses to accept his dad was a low life cheater. He'd rather believe his dad, a professor for many years, who had hundreds of female students over the years, just suddenly fell victim to a seduction by a very young student. Yep, even tho young, the student knew how to use her wiles on an much older man, one who was smart, education, and understood teens very well.

Colin wants to blame anyone he can....both parents are now gone. He won't accept his mom's death was an accident, or that she was trying to harm Chanel in some way.

Colin is either going to learn the truth and leave town, or his attempts to seek revenge of Paulina & Chanel will lead to his downfall, perhaps even ending his life.

Was on my laptop, and somehow, did that very very slow stop and start. Talia evidedently figures out that Colin wanted to make Paulina pay by having her die as his mother did.....so somehow gets to the rooftop. There was a scene where she is struggling with Colin as Chanel looks on from the side.......I also thought it was Chanel who went over with Colin until I saw that scene.....near the very end of the promo. My laptop is Windows 7, so I just cannot do a screenshot with it. (did not think of it anyway. I have tried to do the same slow thing with this desktop.....but to no avail.

I think it's Talia that went over the side. The pants looked kinda plaid and the shoes were white.

ea92862697aa7a258ec26cabf05399f5.jpg

Back