SPOILER !! Week May 22

LOL, all those pics only tell me that Days truly needs to hire someone else as head of wardrobe, that some actresses are overdoing plunging necklines & hem length, and that Salemites are all alcoholics.

Wonder if the gathering of the DiMera clan has them singing hail, hail, the gang's all here???

Did anyone catch when Megan called Roman, Chris? I think it was Thursday's show. Definitely a shout out to the actor's portrayal of Chris Kositchek from the 70's/80's, before he became Roman, and no one seemed to notice the likeness, same as the likeness of Ben and Alex. Lots of unknown doppelgangers running round Salem. Now watch the writers come back and say that both sets are twins (don't think they will but all kinds of story, or history, that could be written, or re-written (a.k.a ReRon), for the current story.

Perhaps Roman is actually a Kositchek brother, and not really a Brady. So as not to disparage Caroline for yet ANOTHER paternity secret (Bo), it's revealed that Shawn/Caroline adopted Faux Roman (a much younger sibling) after Chris (I don't remember what happened to him) disappeared/died/etc., and Jake (If I remember correctly) was killed after being revealed as the Salem Strangler.

While Ben, come to find out is actually a twin of Alex, un-beknownst to Justin/Alex/Ben. It is further revealed that Alex was actually the serial killer, that terrorized Salem, before he was secretly sent away for electroshock therapy, set up by Victor, at a secret location , coincidentally on the same island that Megan was keeping Bo at.

Victor had conceived the plan to set up Ben as the killer, because he never really liked the fact that he was too much of a goody-goody, to be a true Kiriakis, so he sent Ben, as a toddler, to live with, and be raised by Clyde, who was a actually originally employed as a dock worker, for Titian exports.

Victor worked out a deal with Stefano, for Ben to be implanted with Alex's memories that were saved on computer chip prior to his de-programming. Stefano had helped his sworn enemy, because Victor had once saved Stefano's life in gangster college. Stefano owed Victor a favor, so Victor cashed in his one favor, at the hands of Stefano and mad scientist Rolf, who also needed a guinea pig to test out a new programming formula that would be more reliable, and foolproof than the one methods they had used on John, a.k.a The Pawn.

I know this is all fiction, and far-fetched, but no more crazy the recent slop that old Ronnie boy has cooled up for us. lol

after Chris (I don't remember what happened to him) disappeared/died/etc
Chris Kositchek left town in 1987. This was his last day. He represented Pop Shawn and Caroline when they adopted Frankie and Max. This was the day the adoption was finalized (7/24/1987).

701d03489c54c9b5d81b39361e3cf3a0.jpg

It was noted in the summary and comments of Thursday's episode that Josh Taylor (Roman) used to play Chris Kositchek when Megan was originally in Salem (1984-1985) and how her comment was a nod to history.
I figured it was a nod to back then, I thought it was kinda funny. Although Megan annoys the heck out of me pretty much every time she opens her mouth, especially when she cackles, like she's trying to be like Stefano (and fails). No one can emulate his famous devious, devilish laugh nor his commanding presence. There was no one like Joseph Mascolo, and never will be again, and Megan is certainly not an equal stand-in

Back