SPOILER !! Week May 27

Rex worked with Rolf?
I, too, forgot Rex's connection with Rolf.......but after all, Rolf had a lot to do with Rex being conceived and born. But Rolf became a professor at the univ. so he could keep an eye on Cassie & Rex. That was the time when Rolf's corpse was carried around town, on skates (yes, Rex & I think Melanie../.or maybe Mimi, but anyway, eventually used to fake Larry Welch's death. ) Thus the famous or infamous line by Rolf, when Sami was so shocked to see him alive.....and said.....But you're dead.....and Rolf replied "it didn't take". LOLOL

I also think it's insane the writers after 30 years made Maggie drink again, I was hoping it wasn't it. Just like Kristen really being Nicole. Her infatuation for Brady is showing and Nicole staring long at the picture of Stefano. Xander trusts and works for Kristen, it all makes sense. Xander gets a great cushy job and Nicole (Kristen) gets Brady.

Wednesday May 29:
Eve confesses a secret to Jack. [Her real secret is that Jack is just her unwitting tool.]
Ben shares his suspicions with Ciara that Claire started the cabin fire. [It sounds like this is the beginning of the end for the YouTube flop.]

Thursday May 30:

John makes an emotional appeal for Eve’s help on behalf of Will. [Get through to awful Eve? John would have better luck trying to get through to the average tree stump.]
Jennifer helps Tripp escape from Jack. [Why is Jack messing with Trippy? In any case, this a major mistake because it could incur the wrath of the mighty Patch.]

Friday May 31:

Jack gives Jennifer hope as he shares a small memory from their past. [Eve better forbid Jack from trying to remember things. If his memory starts coming back, her evil plans would be toast.]
Eric tries to get through to Nicole. [Again? The Salem sourpuss really is a glutton for punishment.]

I also think it's insane the writers after 30 years made Maggie drink again, I was hoping it wasn't it. Just like Kristen really being Nicole. Her infatuation for Brady is showing and Nicole staring long at the picture of Stefano. Xander trusts and works for Kristen, it all makes sense. Xander gets a great cushy job and Nicole (Kristen) gets Brady.

You've made some good points. If they really do something this stupid, it might be the worst thing yet. This idea is horrible to me. Taking one of my favorite characters (Nicole) and turning her into one of my most disliked ones (Kristen) would be an extreme insult.

Thanks for all the spoilers!

Maggie drinking again - PUKE!!! "DOOL ANONYMOUS" here I come!

Days Cafe is saying that Kristen is wearing a Nicole face. Spoilers for week of 5/27

"Kristen deceives drunk Maggie after she opens the door without her Nicole face! The door closes and Kristen gets her fake Nicole face back on ..."

http://www.dayscafe.com/weekly-spoilers.html

Ugh. I can't with this. This is very Gabby wig.

You will see the mask, etc. on Friday's show, at the end.

Interview with Stacey Haiduk (Kristen) she says the faces were made by the same guy that does the "Susan" teeth, and in this case, he put some "goo" all over her face..........she also said both she and Nicole have masks made.

D7WdQIcXYAEPqaq.jpg

Back