SPOILER !! Week May 27

Will Jack ever get his memory back?! I'd like to have some time with my favorite character before the powers that be decide to get rid of him like they always seem to do. :angry:

Maggie becoming a drunk again. How interesting. :sarcasm: We haven't had an alcoholism story in years....oh wait...:fan:

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
Wow...... Just Wow..... So many words to describe these "spoilers" and the folks who thought this is what we want to see.......

Drunk Maggie.... if she cuts Ms Blue Chunk down to size and ships her back to the freighter where Kate can chop fish for the next few months....

if Xander and his towel can get Jack's memory back I'm all for his help otherwise nevermind

DO the Powers that BE REALLY believe they can write mid-size government issues that mayors handle any better than they write hospitals, police stations, corporate agencies????
:beat::beat::beat::beat:

I don't think I can tolerate drunk Maggie - this is just WRONG! My only hope is that it is VERY short-term! Otherwise it might be the straw... Maybe we need to start a "DOOL Anonymous" group for those of us who are still watching because we are addicted!
I love this! I really believe that is why we watch-----we don't know what else to do. We feel too committed to that hour we used to love.

Ben shares his suspicions about Claire with Ciara. [Kudos to Ben. As I said in another post, with his nose for the facts, Ben should quit his DiMansion job and sign on with Black Patch. As for Claire, once Ciara knows the truth, she's toast.]

Xander comes to Jack’s aid. [Why is the X-man involved with Jack?? Now that he' a Titan big-shot, associating with likes of Jack is a form of slumming.]

Will is given devastating news about his condition. [Will and Sonny shouldn't fret. In Salem "devastating" medical news is usually followed by a miracle cure.]

Hope and Ted have their first date. [I'd like to see the ghost of Bo appear and put an end to this sorry charade.]

JJ makes contact with Rory. [At last, Rory reappears. And he's just the man to help JJ and Haley. With his pot-enhanced thought-processes, Rory can easily outsmart, ICE, the cops, Jack, and Eve.]

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/541682/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-may-20-31/

Monday May 27:
Days of our Lives will be pre-empted, due to the 2019 French Open.

Tuesday May 28:
Looking for answers, Sarah and Rex go through his notes from his time working with Rolf.

Wednesday May 29:
Eve confesses a secret to Jack.

Thursday May 30:
Ben asks Marlena to hypnotize him again to recall the night of the fire.
John makes an emotional appeal for Eve’s help on behalf of Will.

Friday May 31:
Maggie shares a shocking story with Brady.
Jack gives Jennifer hope as he shares a small memory from their past.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-may-27th-t40938.html#p1989488

Tuesday, May 28, 2019
Xander and his partner's plan comes into focus.
Will lashes out at Ted and Hope.

Wednesday, May 29, 2019
Ben shares his suspicions with Ciara that Claire started the cabin fire.
John and Marlena try to locate Rolf’s diary.

Thursday, May 30, 2019
Jennifer helps Tripp escape from Jack.

Friday, May 31, 2019
Eric tries to get through to Nicole.

Eve probably tells Jack she intends to frame Ben for the fire. (And since she is police commissioner now, the corrupt things she does can be covered up more easily). She has not said much about Ben, and the death of her daughter, Paige. You know, the one whose boyfriend she seduced. But if Eve has all this power now....oh, she will be out for those she feels wronged her. Wonder if there are any honest judges in Salem? Nahhhh, not so far.

Back