SPOILER !! Week May 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Wells (Stan) did reveal a pic of him dressed as a doctor. So my speculation, Sami will disguise herself as Stan to be Lucas' doctor, to confirm his cancer when Chloe goes with Lucas to whatever appointment.

Kristen, disguised as Kate, fends off Roman’s romantic overtures. [When is this Kristen-in-a-mask nonsense going to end? It's foolish to ex[ect 100% realism in a soap, but this mask stuff is beyond the pale.]
-
Melinda presses John to implicate Belle. [Good luck with that. She might as well ask John to sell out his Doc. If this is the sort of strategy that Melinda uses in all her cases, she probably has a worse won-lost record than that blithering idiot and disgrace to the legal profession, D.A. Woods.]

Claire overhears Jan making plans to become Mrs. Shawn Brady. [This bit of idiocy is more proof that Jan belongs in Bayview.]

Friday, May 7, 2021
Kate fights for her life. [There's no need to fret about Kate. Any woman who could dig her way out of her own grave can surely survive her current misfortunes.]

I've never been a fan of Sami Brady but I can't imagine her taking this sort of crap off anyone. In the good ol' Days feisty Sami would have found a way to turn the tables by now. The "writers" have dummied her down too so they can prop up their pet character the despicable Kristen DiMera.

Thank you for the spoilers, kat.

As predicted by many members here, Re-Ron is recycling yet another story of losing a baby then blaming the enemy.

At least Belle finally gets a turn to use a tiny sliver of the Salem Brain when guessing that Jan woke up earlier than anyone was told.

Meanwhile, Rafe, Chad, and Jack become empty headed when they lose their last remaining brain cells.

At first I was relieved that Gwen is not going to be pretending she's still pregnant, but I don't know which is worse--that or the way they're playing it. Either way just drags out the misery. I feel like we're going back to square 1 with Gwen, after already enduring her story all this time.

I actually felt sorry for Gwen in losing the baby. She looked devastated. But there always has to be a catch

ETA: Let me add, I am not completely upset that she gets blamed after the way she pushed Gwen down the stairs just now

Last edited:
I hope the Gwen story doesn’t drag out. It will be easier to slide her back from villainy if it doesn’t go on for too long. The conflict is more interesting if we can see both sides. Gwen has been way more interesting struggling to reconnect with Jack than she was sneaking and plotting. Just like the Abby vs Gabi conflict was most interesting when Abby first came back to reclaim her marriage and before Gabi went off the deep end. And now Gabi is more watchable when she’s feisty but not crazy. Crossing my fingers.

Link to NBC weekly spoiler pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back