SPOILER !! Week May 30

Not sure what Leo could do to Abigail
Jan??? I know of nothing that she would need to request of Ben, unless it's advice on how to grow a heart
I have a feeling Ciara will ask Rafe to be Baby Bo's Godfather
Kayla checks out Sonny at the hospital.....Boring....Sad that these are still a little in the sweeps time frame....Nothing exciting to see here....I seriously think that Kayla and Tripp are the only two Dr's in this hospital and the head honcho would not be seeing patients most likely, except in an extreme crisis, but I know we have to suspend disbelief in Salem-land...lol

Well, either Sonny gets drugged (which seems to be a favorite option for Salemites), gassed, as he cannot remember (another favorite of Salem, amnesia) maybe hypnotized, ...guess we will learn eventually.

Leo begins to plot his revenge against Abigail. [Foolish Leo just doesn't know when to quit -- messing with another member of the potentially-dangerous DiMera family. And if he'd do his research, he'd learn that almost all Salem revenge plots are doomed to failure.]

Jan has a request of Ben. [Hasn't he just had enough trouble with Satan? If Ben sees batty Jan coming, he should run the other way.]

Ciara bestows an honor on Rafe. [Godfather Rafe? If so, how long will it be before he gets Baby Bo an FBI jaciket?]

This week will be a vacation break for some of the summary squad :)

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-may-30th-t43754.html

Monday, May 30, 2022
No Days

Tuesday, May 31, 2022
Will urges Sonny to report Leo to the police.
Someone catches Belle and EJ sharing a kiss
Abigail asks Chad if he wants to have another child.
Xander and Sarah have an emotional breakthrough.

Wednesday, June 1, 2022
Belle wants Shawn to sign a separation agreement.
Jan seeks Marlena's help.

Thursday, June 2, 2022
No Days

Friday, June 3, 2022
No Days

Last edited:
Don't think it has happened yet, 5/21/22.

Somewhere in the spoiler week 5/23 it says something about Sonny not remembering or understanding what happened to him the day or night before.....guess Leo began his "revenge" plan, whatever it is.

new

Wednesday, June 1, 2022
Nicole encourages EJ to pursue Belle.
Ciara has a special request for Rafe.

Eric's "life-changing" announcement!?!" How many does he have in one lifetime. In priesthood, out of priesthood; married the love of his life, divorce the love of his life (as a priest, wasn't he supposedly married to the church); off the Africa, back from Africa; just what else can be "life-changing"? He's as fickle as a teenage girl.

@soapkitty........I click on both links which take me to the Watercooler page......

As to Eric.......He supposedly gets defrocked by the bishop, so he will no longer be a priest!! Guess that is the only way the writers could finally take away his collar........so to be in time for Rafe's surprise for Nicole. LOL
(Evidently Father Eric did not have permission (which a priest needs) to perform exorcism to Marlena or to Belle)

Not just any priest can perform an exorcism. A priest has to be trained in all aspects of exorcism and an untrained priest could possibly do more damage. But this is Salem where doctors with 15 minutes of med school can do brain surgery and deliver a baby at the same time.

Back