SPOILER !! Week May 4

What will hit the cutting room floor? How about the scene of gloom-and-doom Eric laughing and smiling? It's not too good to have characters behaving in a way that's way out of character. If this scene is shown, what could be next -- Brady acting intelligently, Nicole deciding that something is not her business, or Victor showing a warm, fuzzy side?

Last edited:
I am so over Sarah - she needs to go to jail. I do not feel sorry for her at all. Being so sanctimonius after she goes after Eric, married to Rex, gets pregnant and hides it from the father (still not convinced Eric should have been the dad) and then steals the baby she wants to keep that isn't hers. Yea - she and Kristen are two peas in a pod. And I am rooting for Kristen.

I'm team Sarah in this baby switch story. While I find Sarah annoying, she's right to be concerned about handing baby Mickey/Rachel over to Kristen. There is no way Kristen and Sarah are in the same league. Just in the past year, Kristen has killed Haley and stabbed Victor. That does not include all of the other garbage she has pulled over the years. Just because Brady is so stupid to believe Kristen has changed does not mean everyone else in Salem feels that way.

Sarah should have stayed in town and sued for custody. To me she is the best parent for the baby. In real life when baby switches have happened, the parents who have raised the switched baby have sued for custody and won over the birth parents (example, Kimberly Mays). She probably would have had a strong case based on Kristen's actions and Brady's defense of her.

I do not like either one of these characters (I did like Kristen when Eileen Davidson played her though).

That being said I can see where both of them did what they did. I imagine either side of that fence would be hell. Couldn't say what I'd do in their shoes. Would like to think I'd behave better, but then again I'm not in either position in real life, thank goodness.

While Sarah is all kinds of annoying and I don't like her, she is not anywhere close to being the same as Kristen, who is clearly a psychopath. I would like to see Sarah sue for custody, but the only lawyer being Justin, that wouldn't work in her favor. Oh wait, maybe Zoey could represent her - we'll have to see what happens with David.

LOL...well, the boots just don't do it for me, (glad to see the jeans) but happy for normal at last.
Am sure that is the painting of Steveano....modeled after the Stefano painting.......And if it is, glad it is destroyed. Was a dumb idea in the 1st place. LOL

So, we are nearing the end of the baby saga. The upshot is......this story did not have a good beginning, good middle, and certainly will not have a good end, the way it is going. Unless Ron has some other twist up his sleeve, Sarah & Eric's baby is dead, Kristen the psychopath will get Rachel, Brady freed with no repercussions .....and none for Vic & Xander.

Brady will continue to be the stupid fool he has been for the last several years, Kristen just may take off with Rachel herself. ??? Hopefully, Maggie will be exonerated, and won't berate Victor since he has had the stroke & been knifed. Sarah will mourn and cry, and grieve, but PERHAPS eventually understand and accept that Xander only wanted her to be happy.

It would be a real twist..........and treat......if it turned out the horrible thing Evan & Orpheus did was to play musical bassinets in the hospital when Zoey had her baby who died, & they tried to keep it from her. Thus Zoey's baby is the one that died (tho that was not the name on any of those bassinets - Burge) putting it in Mickey's little crib, So when Xander took it, thinking it was Sarah's, then switched, and I don't make sense, but just don't want any more tears.

However, doubt Ron would go any route to have any character happy, he enjoys doom & gloom, misery & despair.

Back