katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday May 7:
Brady has a medical crisis.

Tuesday May 8:
Sonny explodes when he learns Paul is investigating Leo.

Wednesday May 9:
As Abigail copes with learning she’s responsible for Andre’s death, Dr. Laura and Gabby both take control of her body.
Kate and Vivian have an explosive showdown.

Thursday May 10:
Roger Fisher, AKA Elvis Presley, gives Paul and Will evidence that could help them find answers.

Friday May 11:
Theresa and Chloe work together to bring down their captor, but a familiar face shows up to complicate things

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11072030/2/#new

Monday, May 7, 2018
Abigail shares an emotional reunion with Chad.
Marlena talks to Kate about Andre’s betrayal.
Chloe gives a stunned Theresa the details about Brady and Eve's relationship.

Tuesday, May 8, 2018
Will fills Paul in on his new lead about Dr. Rolf.

Wednesday, May 9, 2018
Eli and Lani bond over their respective breakups.

Thursday, May 10, 2018
Stefan anxiously waits as Vivian's life hangs in the balance.

Friday, May 11, 2018

Please oh please let Theresa storm into Salem like the bad mama she is and knock the :fan: out of Eve! And then Brady, for dating her!

So the Abby-Gabby stuff is still going to be going on May 7? I was hoping they would end this storyline quickly, but at least it sounds like a storyline focusing on her recovery. I wonder if we're about to see some really tough mental health facility stuff though, with straitjackets and all that mess.

Oh, sure gonna be interesting to see Theresa deal with her beloved sister involved with Brady.

Louise Sorel was not happy with whatever goes on with her character, (Vivian) so .....wonder if Viv meets her maker?? Or does the death of Andre finally get blamed on her? Whatever, Am sure we will have to endure hints and filler til near the end of May, as they lay groundwork for new stories as well.

Ah, Jason, Louise Sorel (Vivian) is a terrific actress and brings such life to Vivian [even when written poorly]! I will not be a happy camper if the character is killed off. The writers usually get Vivian's humor spot on, but they write her dim-witted when you know a woman who has survived all this stuff would be very smart!

Chloe gives a stunned Theresa the details about Brady and Eve's relationship.
Curious as to what she is "stunned" about. Did Theresa expect Brady to be alone forever? I mean, come on, it's Brady. As far as he knows, she isn't coming back. Or is it the fact that he is with her sister?

Last edited by a moderator:
Monday, May 7, 2018
Chloe gives a stunned Theresa the details about Brady and Eve's relationship. [Eve's in trouble now. Victor already hates her and now Jeannie T. will be coming down on her like the wrath of God. If the worst comes to worst, perhaps, Claire will let her hide in the loft.]

Tuesday May 8:
Sonny explodes when he learns Paul is investigating Leo. [What's he going to do, start throwing Big Boy burgers at Mr. Narita?]
Will fills Paul in on his new lead about Dr. Rolf. [Hopefully, it will be that Rolf faked his death and is hiding out somewhere.]

Wednesday May 9:

Kate and Vivian have an explosive showdown. [What happens here? Does Vivian try to stab Kate with a poisoned comb, while Lucas's mommy dearest attempts to stuff poisoned brownies down Vivian's throat?]

Thursday May 10:
Stefan anxiously waits as Vivian's life hangs in the balance. [This would be so much better if it was Vivian hovering over her sleazy son's death bed.]

Friday May 11:
Theresa and Chloe work together to bring down their captor, but a familiar face shows up to complicate things. [Jeannie T. is still a captive? If so, it seems as if her mission to take down Mateo turned out rather badly.]

Are we seriously going to see Dr. Rolf again? I don't think I have watched any soap have as many "back from the dead multiple times" stories as Days. It's like they are admitting that was a stupid story to kill them off in the first place. If they brought Vivian back to kill her, I would be ticked too.

The spoiler says that Kate and Vivian have a showdown the day before Vivian's life hangs in the balance. Perhaps Kate knocks Vivian out so hard that it kills her? I heard Louise Sorel (Vivian) was only filming for 5 or 6 months, so makes sense that Kate of all people would kill her. Could be where Kate meets this new lawyer that likes her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so excited for Theresa to be back! Which is crazy because I use to hate her but learned to love her before she was forced to go to Mexico. I really liked her and Brady so it should be interesting with Brady all smitten with Eve now. I certainly hope she does tell why she left.

Soap Opera Digest has some good stuff. Ben is back and on contract so that should be interesting. John and Marlena gonna plan a big wedding. I remember them talking about doing it at Wrigley Field which would have been best last year after the world series win but would still be cool!!!

Back