SPOILER !! Week May 7

Please oh please let Theresa storm into Salem like the bad mama she is and knock the :fan: out of Eve! And then Brady, for dating her!
Brady had every right to move on, as he always does. :) Theresa left him. Yes, I know she felt she had to leave, but Brady doesn't know that. To me, it was a flimsy, badly-written storyline that allowed the actress to leave the show, but I digress.

I will not be a happy camper if the character [Vivian] is killed off.
Not to worry, Noel. Salemites seem to have nine lives. To quote Dr. Rolf when someone commented they thought he was dead, "It didn't take."

Good one, KL. That line of Dr. Rolf's was a stitch.

Well, Mateo threatened her family, etc. and I believe she thought she could get the proof needed to arrest Mateo, as I think he was the big drug lord or something. At the time, sure, if Brady knew, he'd have gone all hero....like Chad just did......but would have probably been killed in the process, or endangered other family. Agreed, he doesn't know the sacrifice she made. Going to be interesting to know if she really got any proof, and what the heck was Mateo doing in Vienna? (seeing Chloe) and why does he need Chloe if he has Theresa? Get tired of her???

It has to be a "soap" thing.....I remember on Guiding Light...that wonderful, but wild Reva Shayne. As a teen, quite the thing for Josh, but ended up having a child with his brother, Billy. She was only 16, baby adopted. (this was told in back story) Years later, Reva returns to town, takes up with her soulmate Josh. Alas, troubles, they part.....and next thing, she is married to his FATHER. As years pass, she & Josh are back, having problems, but.....GL went off the air forever with Josh & Reva walking hand in hand down the street together.

On Days, hasn't Sami gone after her sister's boyfriend, Austin? In fact, wasn't Lucas with Carrie & Sami with Austin at one point? Then there was Belle & her best friend, Mimi, exchanging husbands (Shawn & Philip). Kate was married to Stefano, & his son, Andre. Kayla married Jack, and then his brother, Steve. JJ had long time girlfriend, Paige, but had affair with her MOTHER, Eve. And then there was that bad idea of putting Shane & Kayla together after it was thought Steve was dead. Kim had left Shane, moved to CA....which is where mercifully, nurse Kayla went, as well, & became a doctor..

JJ was also with Gabi, who was Paige's half sister.

I also wondered if the guy so interested in Chloe was the druglord Theresa went off with, and if he had her, why did he want Chloe? Either he had grown tired of her or he wants a harem.

Hopefully, Abigail isn't pregnant with Stefan's baby. You know how Days goes, nobody uses protection. OY! Maybe this time the writers do the grown-up thing. ShaSha

I swear, Kate just cannot quit, can she? Maybe Kate needs a shrink to find out why she constantly is on Lucas's case about the women he dates???
I really wish she'd get a taste of it. She has consistently made bad choices, either married or had sex with countless men who ended up in Jail, or narrowly escaped jail time. Yet she has the nerve to criticize others. Kate..........the woman who even paid one Salemite 5 million to marry her son! (Nicole)

Back