SPOILER !! Week Nov 15

Olivia is Paulina's mother, who had been urging Paulina to tell Lani her true parentage. Since she is returning for the wedding, betting she causes the truth to come out.

Actually, Olivia did not want Paulina to tell Lani. Paulina was on the verge of telling Lani until Olivia showed up and told her to let Lani continue to believe that Tamara and Abe were her parents.

So does Kristen tell Gwen about Sarah?
That would be my guess, so that Gwen will somehow help Kristen, since Gwenny wouldn't want Xander to know his beloved Sarah needs to be rescued from the island.

On a side note, since MarDevil is into resurrecting the dead, can she please resurrect the real baby Mickey, David Abraham, Daniel Rafael, Paige, Haley Chen, baby Grace and Zack? Toss in Gwen's baby and Adrienne for good measure.

On a side note, since MarDevil is into resurrecting the dead, can she please resurrect the real baby Mickey, David Abraham, Daniel Rafael, Paige, Haley Chen, baby Grace and Zack? Toss in Gwen's baby and Adrienne for good measure.
Wouldn't want them to be alive under the Mardevil's rule!

What a surprise. Marlena tells Chanel about Paulina being Lani's mother.

Is there a reason Gwen is with Kristen at the police station? The Salem PD is getting
worse and worse.

It's too bad Shawn wouldn't think about getting fingerprints off the cross. Where is
Susan's purse?

Finally, someone brings up Sarah. I'm surprised Maggie hasn't yet.

Last edited:
I know it is Salem, but are we to assume that no one knows that Rex left without Sarah all this time? No talking with his family all this time for someone to ask how married life is going? Never mind - that was a rhetorical question. Re-Ron doesn't think we have an ounce of intelligence.

I do think that this is the first time in a lonnnnnngggggg time that we don't know who will be playing Sarah. Or, maybe once the secret is out, Xander will get to the island and she won't be there, so there is no need for a Sarah.

Back