SPOILER !! Week Nov 16

I saw something on twitter today but of course I can't find it again. It was 100% pure speculation.

This is PURE SPECULATION

The poster thought maybe Gwen is Peter Blake's daughter, since she can't be a DiMera having slept with Jake and her attempts to sleep with Chad.

Let me repeat this is SPECULATION, but an interesting idea.

That idea's been kicked around here. But it doesn't explain why she loathes Abby. The only connection between Peter Blake and Abby is that he was briefly her stepfather when she was a barely more than a toddler.

Plus, they've now made a point to mention (twice) how Jack took off after Abby was diagnosed with aplastic anemia as a baby and was gone "for a long time".

Interesting JS. What do you think it could mean?

I personally think it means while Jack was away from Salem, he had sex with a woman that produced Gwen. And now Gwenny has a giant chip on her shoulder because in her mind, Abby grew up as the little Deveraux princess, while Gwen probably grew up as a pauper. Again, just my personal theory.

Yep, that was the second time it was mentioned. The first time was when Jennifer offered to watch Rachel while Brady visited Kristen. He said she needed to take her anti-rejection meds but was crafty about avoiding them. Jennifer said it was no problem because she had become a master at getting Abby to take her anti-rejection meds as a baby. Then she asked Jack if he remembered. He got all sad and reminded her how he took off after Abby was diagnosed with aplastic anemia (Austin donated his bone marrow to save her).

Back