SPOILER !! Week Nov 16

Lani learns the truth.
What truth, that her "friend"is a psychopath and deserves to be in prison??

No, that's not it, it's the horrible, terrible, disgusting redemption of Kristen story.... and that Eli "forced" Kritter to tell confess.......
Checking the current story lines..... I'm not liking any of them......

Kayla & Steve argue about Tripp. [OMG, is this nonsense still going on??? As for Kayla, she should trust Steve's judgment. After all these years of involvement with Salem lowlifes and their dirty schemes, the Patch man's b/s antenna is a finely-tuned instrument.]

Lani learns the truth. [Hopefully, she has a moment of self-awareness and realizes that she's both a blithering idiot and a very bad cop. Perhaps Abe could get his surprise daughter a job in one of those refuges for the otherwise unemployable, Jenny's Spectator or Titan. She certainly doesn't belong on the police force, even one as bad as the Salem P.D.]

Gwen begins phase two of her plotting. [Please make this stop. If "Phase Two" is anything like "Phase One," it will be utterly moronic and unwatchable.]

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=4382

-Ava visits a surprising friend.

-Brady makes a confession to Kristen.

-Jack tries to repair his relationship with Jennifer.

-Jennifer and Kate have an intense conversation.

-Belle has a special request for John and Marlena regarding her wedding to Shawn.

-Shawn and Belle’s wedding ceremony begins.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-november-16th-t42494.html#p2067664

Monday, November 16, 2020
Tripp tries to convince Allie not to pursue charges in London.

Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Lani confronts Eli about his deception!

Wednesday, November 18, 2020
JJ consoles a guilt-ridden Abigail.

Thursday, November 19, 2020
Jan manipulates Claire.

Friday, November 20, 2020
John and Shawn give Charlie the third degree.
Sarah snaps a picture of Philip with his mystery partner.

The only thing that will keep me watching is finding Tripp is telling the truth. Allie needs to face the truth, too, that she wasn't a very nice girl and really doesn't know what happened.
Me too on revealing Tripp's innocence. No one deserves to be assaulted. I agree with your assessment of Allie's behavior too. She’s her mother's daughter alright.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet Ava's surprising friend is Kristen, only way she could be alive really and I doubt it's Nicole. That'd be too obvious and not surprising.

Reactions: jgk
Bet Ava is Philip's "secret" partner....in cahoots to destroy Titan......no idea why

Back