SPOILER !! Week Nov 21

Alex and Justin find Bonnie. [It was good of Alex to take time out from his active love life to join the search.]

Ava regains the upper hand [Against ex-mummy EJ, how hard can this be?]

Gabi invites Stefan and Chloe to her wedding. [Anyone care to bet that this wedding reaches a successful conclusion?]

Eric shares news with Roman and Kate. [If it's that he's back with fickle Nicole, a proper response from Roman would be, "what da hell?"

Oh, am sure Eric tells Roman & Kate of becoming an expectant daddy.

Dr. B.....you made me laugh about the idea Gabi gets hitched to Li, (probably just a minute too late, as Stefan bellows his "Eureka! I don't hate Gabi, love her with all my brother's heart"!

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-week-of-november-21st-t44098.html#p2125691

Monday, November 21, 2022
Xander is faced with a horrifying task.

Tuesday, November 22, 2022
Li gives Rolf instructions on how to deal with Wendy and Johnny.

Wednesday, November 23, 2022
Jada confides in Kate about her situation.
Abe and Allie come up with a surprise for Chanel.

Thursday, November 24, 2022
Marlena consoles EJ.

Friday, November 25, 2022
Nicole confronts Jada about Eric.

That is what I am thinking, too, Kat. Especially when there is that Monday "spoiler" about Xander facing a horrifying task. & then Rafe finding EJ in an emotional state on Thursday. Days doesn't serve up happy times.

And then, there is that interview ReRon did after Abby died ...that there would be another death to come this fall. Am still hoping that one is Kristen.

Tuesday, November 22, 2022
Li gives Rolf instructions on how to deal with Wendy and Johnny. [What, turn them both into frogs?]

Wednesday, November 23, 2022
Jada confides in Kate about her situation. [Who told her that this is a good idea?]
Abe and Allie come up with a surprise for Chanel. [Are the bringing some stale Sweet Bits cookies to her cell?]

Thursday, November 24, 2022
Marlena consoles EJ. [Doc Evans should charge him for this”consultation.”]

Friday, November 25, 2022
Nicole confronts Jada about Eric. [Jada should tell Nicole that pregnancy or no pregnancy, she’s welcome to the fornicating sourpuss.]

I’m double crossing my fingers Jada tells Eric and Nicole to go pound sand together for all she cares. Eric’s goodness is so overrated. Dear eight pound, six ounce baby Jesus, don’t let her be yet another desperate, conniving woman who plots to keep a man who doesn’t want her.

I'm thinking Jada will tell Eric to move on and eventually we'll have a Jada and Rafe pairing. I sort of support. So far I think Jada has just been a character written with the sole purpose of adding a little angst and to be the one to deliver doubts to Rafe. I'd like to see the character fleshed out on her own.

Back