SPOILER !! Week Nov 21

I am so busy these days I don't post a lot but I am sure it's Susan. This is a screenshot from the Winter Preview, I think it is St. Luke's that is bombed. Down at the bottom right looks like a picture of Susan, so maybe her funeral is bombed? Not sure who the man is laying there. May be more than one on the floor.

Attachments

• ST Luke explosion.JPG
    ST Luke explosion.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 55
I cannot tell anything, for me the pic is just all dark, except for a patch of blue light which I assume is supposed to be smoke.

Spoilers from https://soapsspoilers.com/days-of-o...astated-susan-dead-nicole-confronts-eric-jada

Monday, November 21
Bonnie is rescued by Justin and Alex.
EJ and Ava’s fight goes in a stunning direction.
Xander has a horrible task to face.
Rafe asks Bonnie about who kept her captive.

Tuesday, November 22
Ava leaves EJ devastated.
Xander prepares himself to confess to Sarah.
Stefan and Chloe are invited by Gabi to her wedding.
Li instructs Rolf on how to take care of Johnny and Wendy.

Wednesday, November 23
Jada opens up to Kate about her situation.
Eric has big news for Roman.
Things are awkward on Thanksgiving when Rafe and Nicole bump into each other.
Abe and Allie surprise Chanel.

Thursday, November 24
Marlena gives EJ some comfort.
Alex invites Stephanie over for a Thanksgiving second date.
Gabi and Li celebrate Thanksgiving with Rafe.
Nicole loses it after eavesdropping on Jada and Eric.

Friday, November 25
Rafe discovers a distraught EJ.
Nicole has it out with Jada about Eric.
Xander tells Gwen about what he’s done.
Sarah gets suspicious of Xander.

If the writers have indeed killed off Susan it’s another dumb, shortsighted plot move. Susan was always entertaining in small doses and to have her die for some cheap, short term plot purposes is a real mistake. What are they going to do the next time Susan would be useful to a storyline, have Rolf bring her back to life?

Nicole loses it after eavesdropping on Jada and Eric.
Wow, someone not watching the show doesn't realize Nicole hasn't had "IT" in quite some time
Nicole has it out with Jada about Eric
Nicole, honey, you don't have a leg to stand on in this argument, Jada can do whatever she wants to or with Eric she doesn't need your permission

I currently can not find a story I like..... I do not see any happiness in Salem for Christmas making several years of doom and gloom, last year Mar-Devil and Johnny-vil were in town over the holiday.... why can't someone be happy??

Since it all is yet to come, can only speculate....note, I said SPECULATE..... that Susan doesn't survive, or else her body isn't found; Ava survives, maybe for just a short time, (read the actress is leaving). EJ is undoubtably filled with remorse over his actions, which led to Ava taking off with Susan, thus seeks advice from Marlena.

Jada says this pregnancy is HERs, her body, & for everyone else to get lost, that not only means Eric, but Nicole as well.

Now I read what I consider to be a RUMOR about Nicole, so won't post anything, but makes me wonder about all that is going on.

Nicole saying anything to Jada about her pregnancy is unbelievable. I’m sure it hits on Nicole’s biggest insecurities, but what does she think she has to say to her? I hope Jada smacks her. Oops, pregnancy hormones!

Back