SPOILER !! Week Nov 21

I am a super flop at speculating and am generally in awe of those abilities in the regulars here but somehow I think they're going to find a way to have Susan survive that crash. As DBF said above, she's just too valuable a character. Of course, killing her off wouldn't trigger an actor departure by Stacy Haiduk because, sigh, Kristen would still be around. I'd rather be rid of Kristen. She really doesn't add anything to the show anymore.

Nicole is a regular busy body now. What does she expect? She broke Rafe's heart and went back to the man who broke her heart. Granted, he did that after he found out she had done the deed with towel man. Rafe is stable. He doesn't run off to Africa and leave his wife because someone there needs him. I'm with TinaY. I hope Jada slaps her into next week. Jada's pregnancy is NONE of Nicole's business. It happened when she was married to Rafe and Eric was free to do as he pleased. Obviously, he did!

I was always team Nicole, but I am hoping too that Jada tells her to take a long walk off a short pier.
It is definitely none of her business about what Jada does or does not do with the baby.

I was never an Eric fan (although love the cutie pie actor) because he always was so judgmental of Nicole and always put her last on the priority scale, but I am glad he tells Nicole flat out that the baby is none of her business because it really isn't.

I am finding myself being a Jada fan. Loving her strength as a woman and how she is not afraid to speak up.

I have to depend on the summaries to keep up with Days. I do agree with soapkitty about Jada. It is great to see a woman who is strong and not dependent on a man for her identity and self-worth. I hope the writers continue to write Jada as a strong, capable woman.

Oh, soapkitty! I love your avatar!

Yup they have officially wrecked Nicole. And as I said somewhere this story line is ridiculous for 50 year olds. Jada seems a little bit younger but this chaos among an older set is absurd. How does Nicole even have time for this when she has a kid? Nicole and Eric act like spoiled twenty year olds. Just selfish and they should get together and move somewhere far away.

Back