SPOILER !! Week Nov 23

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=4391

-Jan makes a shocking demand at Shawn and Belle’s wedding.
-Claire realizes Jan betrayed her.
-John attacks Jan!
-Julie gives Jack hell for hurting Jennifer.
-Gwen manipulates Chad and Abigail.
-Gabi returns to Salem, determined to reunite with Jake.

Jan makes a shocking demand at Shawn and Belle’s wedding. [Another wedding debacle -- the writers really need to come up with some new ideas.]

Claire realizes Jan betrayed her. [If Claire is now onto Jan, the schemer should pack her bags and leave town. If she can't fool clueless Claire, she won't be able to put anything over on anyone else.]

John attacks Jan! [Did he put her in a coma with a fireplace poker? Anything that shuts Jan up would be a welcome development.]

Julie gives Jack hell for hurting Jennifer. [Pity poor Jack. Now the high-volume queen of Salem busybodies is on his case. If this keeps up, Jack is going to wish he was back in Afghanistan.]

Gabi returns to Salem, determined to reunite with Jake. [Good luck with that. Now that Jake has had a taste of what Kate has to offer, he probably won't be interested in Gabba-Gabba's questionable charms.]

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-november-23rd-t42512.html#p2068348

Monday, November 23, 2020
Lani apologizes to Kristen for Eli’s actions.
Eli commiserates with Abe and Julie.

Tuesday, November 24, 2020
Philip finds a surprise in his bedroom.
Xander and Sarah finda a clue regarding Philip’s partner-in-crime.

Wednesday, November 25, 2020
Jake insists to Kate they have nothing to hide.

Days of our Lives will be preempted on Thursday, November 26, 2020.

Friday, November 27, 2020
Jack and Abigail reconcile.

So, idiot Lani once again sides with Kristen over her husband. RUN, Eli, and get custody of the twins once they're born and let Lani just hang around the jail forever waiting for her BFF. So, I guess that means Kristen will still be on screen. Yuck.

Also, how many spoilers have Jan mentioned? Enough to pretty much spell out that she is not long for the world and there will be so many suspects! (Well, until she makes a recovery from death.)

-Jan makes a shocking demand at Shawn and Belle’s wedding. She wants to take the flowers home??
-Claire realizes Jan betrayed her. Color me surprised, I didn't think Claire had that ability.
-John attacks Jan! Go John.
Philip finds a surprise in his bedroom.
The maid missed his room? his sheets weren't changed? Ava snuck into the K- Mansion?
Jack and Abigail reconcile.
Well, that has to frost Gwen. Now what is she going to do?? AND how long is it going to take her to do whatever it is?? Will we know before June?

Monday, November 23, 2020
Lani apologizes to Kristen for Eli’s actions. [Frankly, Lani probably belongs in Bayview. No sane police officer would ever act the way she does.]

Tuesday, November 24, 2020
Philip finds a surprise in his bedroom. [What? With her beloved Patch unavailable, has the insatiable Ava stopped by to satisfy her carnal needs?]
Xander and Sarah find a clue regarding Philip’s partner-in-crime. [Nancy Drew is on the case. Philly K. is doomed.]

Wednesday, November 25, 2020
Jake insists to Kate they have nothing to hide. [Poor Jake still hasn't figured out Salem society. Any guy cavorting between the sheets with Kate probably shouldn't broadcast the news if only because many people will begin to doubt his sanity.]

ShaSha, good to see you back, was worried about you!

And yes, could really use some fun stuff........tho once in a while someone sneaks a tiny bit in...like Steve telling Tripp....when you looked me straight in the eye.......lol.

The actress (Kristian Alfonso/Hope) abruptly quit during the pandemic shutdown. She still had scripts for scenes to tape. So when they returned, the writers had to scramble to write out the character. They had Hope leave town, leaving a letter for Jennifer saying in her heart, she felt there was a chance Ciara was alive and she had to go looking for her (in a nutshell).

During the shutdown, she was told they wanted to rest the character for 4-5 months, then have Hope return to Salem for a big storyline in which she got involved with a Navy Seal. The actress apparently didn't like the part about "resting the character" for 4-5 months so she decided to quit.

Oh thanks so much JS. I had read Kristian Alfonso (Hope) left Days but I did not know she did not complete her scripts. So basically Hope said "I'm outta here" the way Bo did the first time. Wonder what happened to make her leave after all these years? It does not speak well of Days.

To me, seems like she didn't like the plan to "rest" the character for those 4-5 months. Maybe she didn't feel valued as a cast member. Hard to say. She only said she knew it was time to take her life in another direction.

The Hortons gather to celebrate Thanksgiving. [Are Jan or Gwen plotting to ruin the ceremony? Will anyone be shot? It's hard to imagine these writers allowing any festivities to proceed uninterrupted.]

Rafe returns to Salem and discovers much has changed. [Poor Rafe, he just might decide that Salem has gone to the dogs while he was enjoying Mami's cooking in Mexico.
  • Two cheap schemers, Jan and Gwen, are on the loose.
  • Philly K. is plotting against the family company.
  • Ciara is missing and presumed dead.
  • Everybody hates Trippy.
  • Awful Ava has risen from the dead.
  • Jack has been exposed as a cheat.
  • His old pal, Hope, has left town.
  • Lani has succumbed to Kristen derangement syndrome.
Hopefully, Rafe won't be so bummed out by this situation that he decides to distract himself by once again dabbling in Granny sex with Kate.]

Back