SPOILER !! Week Nov 23

Did Jan kidnap Belle and she won't return her unless she marries Shawn?

From pics seen elsewhere, it seems Jan, heavily veiled, pretends to be Belle, thus "marries" Shawn, evidently having Belle stashed away somewhere. has to be why John attacks her.

Cannot imagine the marriage being legal, Dr. B will have to check in here on that.

I still think that the only reason Jan is still here is so she can be killed and it looks like John may be the prime suspect. Not that they aren't setting the stage for there to be several others who want her gone, so it will be a who-dun-it until it turns out to be no one we care about and another waste of a story.

Let's see, a wedding on the front burner. Either Jan will kidnap Belle and appear as the bride or she will take a shot at Belle and hit Shawn instead. It will be some sort of repeat of any of the last wedding scenarios on DOOL. I hope I'm busy that day.

Is it wrong of me to hope the gang doesn't get John off Jan in time and she's gone till Rolf brings her back end of 2021???????

I just hope that if it happens that her death "takes", and Rolf can never bring her back.

In my opinion, this is one of those characters that should never have been brought back on the show after her story of keeping Shawn in the cage many years ago.

Link to NBC pics

Back