SPOILER !! Week Nov 26

Well, we know Leo is returning from wherever he has been, and Ted escapes from wherever he was being held, and goes to Hope to "hide" him. Interesting. Also will be glad to see Kate Mansi (Abby) back. Won't be the changed face for sure. I do hope Abby tells Chad to get lost, after what he did "in the name of love".

Agree with all except Chad.......I still think he loves her enough to do what is right. He doesn't know what the viewers know, only what he was tricked into believing by two really good deceivers. Sometimes we have to love others enough to let them go, pull the plug, push them away or whatever it takes for their well being. Believe me, I know what I am talking about.

I understand that, only too well, .....but Chad did not wait 5 minutes after that baby was born to make his "deal with the devil". That was the cruel and unnecessary part. He could have waited until the next day........he could have waited til after both were checked out by staff at Salem hospital. What right does Chad have to turn Abby's baby over to another man? No tests have been done yet, etc. He played God..........with absolutely NO indication that any alter was around. Heck, if both Abby & the baby were at Salem hospital, Stefan could have still gone with papers to have her committed, and taken the baby. Without Chad being involved. Instead of calling Salem hospital, he called Stefan.
I do hope Chad learns soon, just what Gabi has been doing, how gullible he has been, how she definitely is not, and was not, Abby's friend.......nor his!

He played God..........with absolutely NO indication that any alter was around.
I don't agree with saying absolutely no indication. Chad found the wig in Abby's room by her bed, Abby's phone sent Stefan a text to come over, and didn't Chad walk into the mansion and see Abby in the wig and with Stefan? Plus let's not forget that the first time around no one, not Jen Jen, not Chad, and not JJ knew that Abby had alters and that Chad's heart was stabbed when he walked in and found her having sex with his slimeball brother, setting up that once again Abby got pregnant and wasn't sure who was the father. Yes I understand that this time it was her alt that had sex with someone, but that wouldn't make it hurt less, or at the least it would make Chad uneasy about totally trusting her.

Sorry, should have been clearer......There has been NO verbal indication by Abby, in front of Chad, that her alters have returned. He has not communicated with any of them. Everything else is circumstantial, and no doctor has verified. But Chad kidnapped Abby, and all the while he was with her, including her labor, giving birth, afterwards , NO alter ever appeared. But he had a dream and acted on that.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday November 26:
Eric makes a decision about Holly.
Will and Sonny reunite but get a shocking surprise!

Tuesday November 27:
Leo demands Sonny keep his promise to marry him.

Wednesday November 28:
Kate confronts Kayla about setting her up.

Thursday November 29:
Kate tells Roman she's got the goods on Stefan.

Friday November 30:
At Bayview, Abigail rips into Chad for betraying her.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/week-of-november-26th-spoilers-t40334.html#p1950065

Monday, November 26, 2018
Ben confronts Tripp about framing him.
Ciara confides in Hope that she and Tripp broke up.

Tuesday, November 27, 2018
Ted Laurent returns to Salem and asks Hope for protection.

Wednesday, November 28, 2018
Kayla grills Gabi about drugging Abigail.

Thursday, November 29, 2018
Leo tells Will and Sonny a secret about Kate.

Friday, November 30, 2018
Sonny confronts Chad about his knowledge of Kate’s deception.

Back