SPOILER !! Week Nov 26

I believe Abigail will be the one to push to have Chad named the baby's father. Not sure Gabi will tell her but it will come out. Kayla will listen to Abigail. The hatred Kayla has for Stefan will guide her.

Can we please not have paternity tests for EVERY child born on a soap. And who gives lessons in altering hospital medical records? I am pretty computer savvy but these numb nuts hack in and change things all the time. Starting with Sami and then Caroline. How in the world did Caroline know how to do that? She isn't a child of technology.

Now that Paul is gone, Will and Sonny need to have some form of angst in their lives, hence the reason Leo is coming back. A couple cannot be happy for too long in Salem without some form of anxiety.

I agree with KathyLu about Chad. He has absolutely no faith in Abby and what she was telling him, and hopefully when this is over she is not going to just take him back right away. I still don't get why he just did not get Abby and the baby to the hospital (together) and while she was in the hospital have her talk to Marlena if Marlena is now up to receiving patients, or consult with Laura since he had called her for advice. Then and only then, if Marlena and/or Laura had concerns about Abby's mental health, then commit her. There was no need to rip her away from her newborn daughter right away with absolutely no proof her alters were back with the exception of Gabi and Kate's claims, both of whom have lied in the past.

That definitely was NOT the original plan, but when Christopher Sean (Paul) said he would not be renewing his contract, the writers had to scramble somewhat to write Paul out (with a way to bring him back if possible in the future). I hope the writers come up with other areas of their lives to provide story for each of them. Personally.....I think they both need to get involved with other family and friends for a while. If Will has his memory back, he sure has been ignoring Arianna, and then the mother of his daughter has been really up to no good, and he has no clue. Neither does Sonny, who lives right there in the same house with her.

So I think they explained why Chad isn't believing in Abby. I think Chad blames himself for not seeing the alters or at least recognizing that something was wrong/off with Abby. HOWEVER, it was absolutely disgusting that they ripped Abby away from her newborn. Once again Abby is not with her newborn baby. I also hope when all the secrets are out with this storyline Abby doesn't take Chad back right away. And he feels super guilty about exposing his newborn daughter to the man that raped her mother. I really need Chad to beg for forgiveness and feel absolutely horrible for what he's done.

The promo shows Julie find out Chad is the father. I think she will be the one that gets it out.

I think she will be the one that gets it out.
There's another spoiler that Gabi pushes Julie down the steps. I'm guessing (pure speculation) that maybe Julie is unconscious for a period of time, and either can't tell anyone, or has a head injury of some sort and doesn't remember what she read.

There's another spoiler that Gabi pushes Julie down the steps. I'm guessing (purely speculation) that maybe Julie is unconscious for a period of time, and either can't tell anyone, or has a head injury of some sort and doesn't remember what she read.

Yes, I think you're right. It will probably drag on a bit and Julie wakes up, maybe forgets for a bit but then remembers. You know typical soap schtick.

There's another spoiler that Gabi pushes Julie down the steps. I'm guessing (purely speculation) that maybe Julie is unconscious for a period of time, and either can't tell anyone, or has a head injury of some sort and doesn't remember what she read.
I saw a spoiler that said Kayla becomes suspicious of Gabi so maybe she will put it together when Gabi calls for an ambulance or something.

I still don't get why [Chad] just did not get Abby and the baby to the hospital (together) and while she was in the hospital have her talk to Marlena if Marlena is now up to receiving patients, or consult with Laura since he had called her for advice.
Because that would have been the logical thing to do, Jen67. We can't have our good ol' Salemites start using logic, can we? :)

So I have read that Billy Flynn (Chad) is also leaving. Kate Mansi (Abigail) is short term so I can only assume they will have them happily leave Salem together with their two kids. That will not make me happy. Chad has done too much to be forgiven as far as I'm concerned. Today infuriated me. He can't look around for second to see if he sees a wig!! No, just thinks Abigail is crazy. Abigail should not trust him. And I'm not a Chad/Abigail fan so I don't want them to end together.

Monday November 26:
Ben confronts Tripp about framing him. [Whatever he says to Ben, it shouldn't be Claire's line about how framing Mr. Weston was "noble."]

Tuesday November 27:
Leo demands Sonny keep his promise to marry him. [Same old Leo -- as delusional as ever. He should have had an unfriendly visit from Xander a long time ago.]
Ted Laurent returns to Salem and asks Hope for protection. [Ted was supposed to be smart. He ought to know that Hope and her cops can't even protect themselves.]

Friday, November 30, 2018
Sonny confronts Chad about his knowledge of Kate’s deception. [Abigail and Jenny did a real number on Chad, and now he has the Big Boy on his case? Any more of this and Chad might just be getting nostalgic for the days when his only problem was Mia's pregnancy.]

-Kayla lays into Stefan and accuses him of letting Steve take the fall for Stefan’s espionage. [Why bother. McPerv is a typical DiMera. Kayla's angry accusations will roll right off his slimy DiMera back.]

-Rafe tells Hope he caught Ciara kissing Ben. [Who does big-mouth Rafe think he is -- busybody Julie? He ought to know that this news will make Hope's head explode and cause her common sense to evaporate.]

-Stefan bonds with Charlotte. [If he thinks this means anything, he ought to talk to Lucas about the pitfalls involved with bonding with an infant.]

-Hope and Ted concoct a plan to trap Ben into confessing. [How low can these two go? Hope is abusing her power and Ben is acting against the interests of a former client. Hope should be fired and Ted should be disbarred.]

-Ben turns to someone unexpected for a job. [He should follow the suggestion that I made in another post -- go to work for Black Patch. Who in Salem would dare to lie to Ben (right Wyatt)?]

Last edited by a moderator:
-Rafe tells Hope he caught Ciara kissing Ben. [Who does big-mouth Rafe think he is -- busybody Julie? He ought to know that this news will make Hope's head explode and cause her common sense to evaporate.]

Hope has had no common sense in ages. lol

Back