SPOILER !! Week Nov 28

Thank you for posting, Kat!

Here are my reactions in blue:

Sarah gets direct with Xander. Does not sound as if the kidnapping was exposed, this is about his job. She wants to know details. Can he deliver the goods, or will he hem and haw so much, she becomes highly suspicious?

️Ava confronts EJ. Coming down to the nitty gritty. Can't she just take the money and run if he is willing to give it to her?

️Jada makes a shocking comment to Eric. Is she terminating the pregnancy? Or does she still want to be with him despite his love for Nicole? Is she willing to look the other way for the sake of their baby?

️Gabi witnesses a close moment between Stefan and Chloe. She needs to move on, since it looks like Stefan won't be getting his memories back. How much does she love Li? Are her memories of Stefan more powerful than her love for Li, and is she clinging to hope for a miracle of full memory restoration?

Well, Gabi's wedding is supposed to be New Year's Eve, so I am guessing that is when Stefan will remember. I don't think that Gabi will find out about Li's involvement before then because you know how they love to interrupt weddings. Maybe Johnny and Wendy will escape Ron in Jakarta and come rushing in at the last minute to announce it. And, then, all of a sudden, Stefan will remember. Or maybe they will have an antidote to inject. Maybe Chloe can bounce over to Li?

And poor Chloe, dumped by Brady with no clue (uncharacteristically) why, only to move on with Stefan who will shaft her when his memory comes back, and that leaves Chloe either backburnered and depressed or sleeping with some other random person since it's unlikely the Brady storyline will be resolved by then. :rolleyes:

Ava confronts EJ. [Ava is still alive?:sick: If Susan isn’t OK too, I’m going to start throwing things at the TV screen.]

Jada makes shocking things to Eric. [Does she hit way below the belt and call him a pathetic loser and a sourpuss?]

Gabi witnesses a close moment between Stefan and Chloe. [Gabi really needs to learn to avert her gaze at critical moments.]

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-week-of-november-28th-t44112.html#p2126355

Monday, November 28, 2022

Tuesday, November 29, 2022
Brady congratulates Eric on his good news.
Johnny angrily confronts EJ.

Wednesday, November 30, 2022
Wendy confronts Li about his role in Stefan's brainwashing.

Thursday, December 1, 2022
Eric and Nicole get into a huge fight.
Kate lends Jada her support.

Friday, December 2, 2022
EJ and Nicole drown their sorrows together.

Spoilers from https://carolyntopoltalk.com/heres-whats-happening-on-days-the-week-of-11-28-today/

Monday, November 28th:
Sarah asks Xander if he kidnapped Bonnie and Susan.

Tuesday, November 29th:
Nicole confides in Chloe her concern about Jada having Eric's baby.

Wednesday, November 30th:
EJ urges Johnny to keep his secret.

Thursday, December 1st:
Paulina summons Abe with an idea she hopes will save Chanel.

Friday, December 2nd:
John and Marlena worry about Kristen manipulating Brady.
Chad stuffs his jealousy when he learns things are going well with Stephanie and Alex

Hmmm, I don't see Ava or Susan in these spoilers. But alas, I do see Kristen.
I am guessing that Eric & Nicole's 'huge fight is probably over Jada's pregnancy, & whatever Nicole said to Jada about it, which Eric feels is none of her business. ?????

Monday, November 28th:
Sarah asks Xander if he kidnapped Bonnie and Susan. [This is a case where honesty may not be the best policy.]

Wendy confronts Li about his role in Stefan's brainwashing. [How long will it take Wendy to realize that in Salem confrontations are a total waste of time?]

Thursday, December 1st:
Paulina summons Abe with an idea she hopes will save Chanel. [Why is she bothering poor Abe. She should be consulting with an attorney.]

Friday, December 2nd
John and Marlena worry about Kristen manipulating Brady. [Brady manipulated? How could such a thing ever happen? :sarcasm:]
EJ and Nicole drown their sorrows together. [What will they do, reminisce about how they one worked together to steal the mayoral election from cheating Abe?]

Spoilers from https://www.soapoperanews.net/2022/11/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-week-of_24.html

Monday, November 28, 2022
Sarah asks Xander if he kidnapped Bonnie and Susan.
Alex and Stephanie's kiss heats up.
Tony and Chad grow concerned about EJ.
EJ is confronted by Ava!

Tuesday, November 29, 2022
Nicole confides in Chloe her concern about Jada having Eric's baby.
Brady congratulates Eric on his good news.
Johnny angrily confronts EJ.
Gabi and Li's romance is interrupted by Wendy.

Wendy confronts Li about his role in Stefan's brainwashing.
EJ urges Johnny to keep his secret.
Gabi and Stefan bicker over her upcoming wedding to Li.
Eric receives stunning news.

Thursday, December 1, 2022
Eric and Nicole get into a huge fight.
Kate lends Jada her support.
Paulina summons Abe with an idea she hopes will save Chanel.
Sloan rips into Chanel.

Friday, December 2, 2022
John and Marlena worry about Kristen manipulating Brady.
Leo is surprised when Sonny offers to come to his aid.
EJ and Nicole drown their sorrows together.
Chad stuffs his jealousy when he learns things are going well with Stephanie and Alex.

Back