SPOILER !! Week Oct 1

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday October 1:
Sami offers Stefan a deal in exchange for information about EJ.

Tuesday October 2:
John's prayers are answered.
Ben shares his good news with Ciara.

Wednesday October 3:
Sami uncovers the truth about her mother.

Thursday October 4:
Chad reels when he finds incriminating evidence stashed in Abigail’s bedroom.

Friday October 5:
Roman and Kate agree to work together to take down Stefan.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-october-1st-t40145.html#p1935329

Monday, October 1, 2018
John makes a huge sacrifice in order to protect Marlena.

Tuesday, October 2, 2018
Will furthers his commitment to Paul.

Wednesday, October 3, 2018
Kristen tries to convince Brady to run away with her.

Thursday, October 4, 2018
Sami is vindicated when John sheds new light on Marlena's shooting.
Maggie reveals to Eric she lied about Nicole.

Friday, October 5, 2018
Chad shares his discovery with Jennifer.

Finally, one of Marlena's children realizes Hattie isn't their mom.

Who shot Marlena?

Did Maggie keep her secret from Victor?

Roman and Kate.. will love happen again?

Chad shares his discovery with Jennifer? Maybe there is more to that than Abby's situation? Like .... Jack Deveraux?!?!

Am only guessing here, but perhaps Chad finds the black wig (Gabi put it in the room), maybe other things as well, Gabi is really after Abby big time. Jen is Abby's mother, which could be why Chad tells her.
Boy, I am thinking Josh Taylor (Roman) got the story intended for Steve, as Roman has very little to do usually, and gets seen maybe once a week......and now.....well, more prominent, isn't he? I thought Gabi was intending to use her little company position to "take down" Stefan. Guess she is more interested in getting Chad for herself, so figures gaslighting and framing Abby is her ticket to that end.

Yes, but it was thru in vitro. Stefano had eggs from Kate, sperm from Roman (taken without their knowledge, and no, don't ask, we don't know either, but Roman had been held by Stefano for some time) and anyway, the fertilized eggs were placed in Marlena who carried them to term, and did not remember any of it, as she was being held prisoner then. Supposedly, they were raised in a lab, by Dr. Rolf. but yet, spoke no English, and were half naked when they arrived in some sattelite tube during a meteor shower, found by the Last Blast teen group, hidden in a garage, if I remember.

I like the idea of Kate and Roman getting back together!!!! Weren't they becoming a couple right before the disappearance of several of Salem's elite?

They not only became a couple, they got married and Roman was "killed" at the reception by the Salem Stalker (Marlena). Of course, it was all an illusion and they were all alive on Melaswen. Later, Kate and John turned to each other in their grief and became a couple while Roman and Marlena were on the island and later held prisoner in a DiMera castle. That's when Marlena got pregnant with Roman's baby, which she later miscarried.

Speaking of Nicole's return, I wonder if we'll see Holly, too? Or if she'll always be napping in the other room, or in a playpen with a blanket thrown over the side to block the view?
Perhaps she'll be a motorcycle-riding wonderchild à la Ciara already?

Or, since Dr Dan was her Dad, she'll be our own little wonder-surgeon, à la Doogie Howser, M.D.?

I think you're on to something, Jason. Here's a spoiler picture of Holly. :sarcasm:

3fc13d8cea13cb02f31f18a2c5983c96.jpg

I wonder if we'll see Holly, too? Or if she'll always be napping in the other room, or in a playpen with a blanket thrown over the side to block the view?

Since this headwriter does not seem to like to show the kids on this show with the exception of Arianna, I would not be surprised if there is no mention of Holly or she will not be shown. Parker is in town but we never see him. Until this week, we never saw Thomas although we heard about him. Sami is in town and no mention of where Johnny, Allie, and Sydney are.

Monday October 1:
Sami offers Stefan a deal in exchange for information about EJ. [What would this be, tell me the truth about EJ or I'll screech so loudly that your ear drums pop?]

Tuesday October 2:
Ben shares his good news with Ciara. [Since this is Salem, it could be that not only has Hope given up her campaign to railroad him, but that he'll be a doctor by Thanksgiving.]

Wednesday October 3:
Sami uncovers the truth about her mother. [Of course she does. When could anyone in Salem keep a secret from Sami?]

Thursday October 4:
Sami is vindicated when John sheds new light on Marlena's shooting. [Will this finally shut up big-mouth Belle?]

Friday October 5:
Roman and Kate agree to work together to take down Stefan. [Hopefully, this will work better than all the failed plots to take down Stefano.]

Back