SPOILER !! Week Oct 1

I look forward to Roman and Kate working together, whether anything romantic develops or not. I wish they could/would bring Stefan down. I'm sorry Steve is gone but I am glad to see Roman in more scenes.

It would be nice to at least see Holly briefly. Seems like a long time since they've been gone but I'm guessing they will still have her behind the blanket as an infant. Let's just hope we don't hear that newborn cry behind the blanket! I think Thomas may have set the record for the longest time in a bassinet or cradle.

I’m not a big Jennifer fan, always saw her as a know it all holier than though motor mouth.
Telling Eric the truth right down to how long she knew the whole story was the right thing to do.
She must have felt deep down inside that he would run to find Nicole without a second thought.
I actually felt very sad for her today. She truly loved him so her heart must be in pieces

Hmmm, someone must know approximately where she in......because just where would Eric go......CA? NY? Canada? Texas? Oregon? Ga?

It doesn't matter where he goes and how close it is. He can take the Salem Teleporter. Guaranteed to get you to anywhere in Europe, Mexico, and South America before the end of the episode AND sometimes back again. Hahaha hahaha

I am excited for Nicole and Mimi! I'm still thinking its Mimi's baby and Bonnie somehow got to the trusted lab guy that Kayla used. Maybe he's Mimi's husband?

Now that Shawn has deduced the evidence was planted I am betting it's Tripp cause he and Ciara make love on Monday so then Ben will come and tell her. She'll then find out it was Tripp and feel all manipulated again with him not trusting her with Ben. Welcome back Ciara and Ben!

Oh and Marlena wakes up apparently perfectly fine and remembers seeing someone with a gun in the bushes. So the police run ballistics and finds out it wasn't Sami. They didn't run ballistics in the first place!!! Only in Salem!!

edited to write out names; combo names are not used on this board - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate was only ever tolerable to me with Roman so I hope this does lead to something. They can be John and Marlena's new best friends.

I hope Mimi's stay is super short and sweet

SOD says that Marlena saw a 2nd shooter in the bushes so Sami is vindicated

Back